shaler79

May 7, 2013
Michigan
+++++ Sid

+++++ Fleury
+++Fleury deserved the shutout and the record
++++Sid What slump????

Was Geno high on that 4 minute power play... sheesh

Seriously one of the better defensive efforts in awhile. All 4 lines were aggressive on the forecheck and backcheck. Nice game boys

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
+ Very proud of Fleury so far this season. He came in needing to prove everyone wrong. He needed to prove his own worth to the organization. So far... A++++ job of doing so. Very proud of #29.

+ Also Sid is a beast. That was so damn enjoyable tonight.

+ Perron: Best trade since the Hossa deal. The goal he scored tonight is underrated. That was a great shot. Spectacular shot.

+ Despres: Beast game by Despres.

Michael8771*

Great games for the Crosby line, MAF superb, Despres had one of his better games,

Three negatives to take away from this game. Horny looked terrible tonight, completely out of sync, same with the PP and the 2hd line in general. Although I do like Arcobello for a waiver pick up.

Big McLargehuge

Fragile Traveler
May 9, 2002
S. Pasadena, CA
+ Clamato

- Clamato haters

No. Just...no.

Well, that and me benching back-to-back Fleury shutouts :help:
Damn one goalie starting per night rule in my keeper league...
edit: Erm...nevermind...I played him tonight afterall, it's tomorrow that I benched him :P

Solid game aside from the PP. Rather mind-blowing that Fleury just set a team record on February 6th.

wizmet12

wizmet1_2
Feb 19, 2014
+ MAF and his 8th SO
+ Sid
+ Perron
+ Kunitz
+ Basically the entire Pens team tonight

- PP

FunkySeeFunkyDo

Aug 3, 2014
Their starting to get to their game,

Do you rest MAF as planned or let him ride?

With Kunitz continuing to play better and Sill and Adams playing at an NHL level, the remaining issue is third line center.

Speaking Moistly

What a terrible image.
Feb 19, 2013
Injured Reserve
++ Pens were fun
+ Crosby bought a day of less whining about him
+ Fleury proved his h8erz wrong (read: not stans)
+ Bennett's chance of injury was greatly reduced
+ Sutter was sighted, call off the search for the body
+ Letang's face survived relatively not ruined

- Adams trying to sabotage Fleury at the end

Dipsy Doodle

Rent A Barn
May 28, 2006
Canada had banished the awful lemon tree forever...because it was haunted. Now let's all celebrate with a cool glass of Clamato juice.

flaneur

Jul 17, 2013
+ MAF now holding the pens record for season SOs
+ Crosby and the 1st line.
+ Pens for taking advantage of a young Flames team who were playing a little starstruck.
- PP. 0 SOG during a double minor is really unacceptable.
= Pouliot had some good moments but also had some defensive hiccups.

Michael8771*

I thought our puck management and gap control was much better tonight. Still, we're getting hemmed in our end too much. Still, it was a small step in the right direction.

The GM

Jun 7, 2012
Great games for the Crosby line, MAF superb, Despres had one of his better games,

Three negatives to take away from this game. Horny looked terrible tonight, completely out of sync, same with the PP and the 2hd line in general. Although I do like Arcobello for a waiver pick up.

Must have been watching a different game cause I think archebello is terrible. Would rather spalling on Geno line and that's not saying much. Should have just kept gibbons.

Shockmaster

Sep 11, 2012
Their starting to get to their game,

Do you rest MAF as planned or let him ride?

With Kunitz continuing to play better and Sill and Adams playing at an NHL level, the remaining issue is third line center.

These are not things we can count on happening going into the playoffs. Games where Kunitz looked this good this season have been few and far between, and games where Adams and Sill looked legit have been even fewer and more far between.

kodoshin

Mar 26, 2007
+ First line
+ Fleury

- second line
- power play

Calgary would have had a better chance of winning if they played with 4 skaters the whole game.

Speaking Moistly

What a terrible image.
Feb 19, 2013
Injured Reserve
Canada had banished the awful lemon tree forever...because it was haunted. Now let's all celebrate with a cool glass of Clamato juice.

lemon-tree-jpg.27941

You just called Clamato gross, though.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad