Plekanec fan club

habsfanatics*

May 20, 2012
Pleks/PK have been my favorite habs for quite some time, it's nice to know that there is a fan club out there of our most complete player. Pleks getting some love, I love it.

covfefe

Zoltan Poszar's Burner
Feb 5, 2014
I'm a bit late to this thread but came across it. Anyway, I'm one of the guys in the picture(s), my friend posted them on the site that ends in eddit and they got quite a bit of love. One important fact that was originally omitted was that 4 of the guys pictured were and remain die-hard Leafs fans from Toronto. I'm not sure I could handle their agony if I were faced with the inverse experience at the ACC. Glad to see you guys got a kick out of our idiocy, as we had a great time. If I were to say, the most memorable part of the night was the endless amount of hilarious reactions we got from other fans. Not to mention this was the last game of the season and Subban scored the OT winner to cap it off.

So they get to go next the locker room, habs bench etc meet the players just because they dress like plekanec?

Just to clear the air/specify a bit further - one of my friends had an in with the Habs at the time. We were lucky that they won the game, as we wouldn't have been able to get into the room after a loss. One of the coaches gave us a full tour of the facility and we met quite a few of the guys. We were able to hang out in the alumni lounge as well and Beliveau/Lafleur/Henri Richard had signed in to the guest book right before us - pretty cool experience.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad