OT: Please Welcome New Canucks Moderator, Canadian Canuck

M2Beezy

Objective and Neutral Hockey Commentator
May 25, 2014
You don’t get nominated for the job. Mr C has plenty of mouths to feed....so potential applicants are to kindly donate to the Mr C benevolent society (only serious bribes please)....
Haha infraction coming pal :laugh:

David Bruce Banner

Nude Cabdriver Ban
Mar 25, 2008
Streets Ahead
8cF7.gif

Reactions: Canadian Canuck

Hit the post

I have your gold medal Zippy!
Oct 1, 2015
Hiding under WTG's bed...
Nope not yet Dave, like I said maybe next year but Im still getting infractions (like tonight) so not sure Im even a realistic candidate :laugh:
If you learn from your mistakes (in which case I must be the smartest person on the planet :laugh:), you’ll be the better person for it. That’s about as profound as I’ll be tonight (as pathetic as that sounds heh)

Reactions: Etteduag ot Reseob

M2Beezy

May 25, 2014
If you learn from your mistakes (in which case I must be the smartest person on the planet :laugh:), you’ll be the better person for it. That’s about as profound as I’ll be tonight (as pathetic as that sounds heh)
Your right, makes sense Posty :) I def need to haha

Shareefruck

Apr 2, 2005
Vancouver, BC
Nope not yet Dave, like I said maybe next year but Im still getting infractions (like tonight) so not sure Im even a realistic candidate :laugh:
If I'm not mistaken, I think Hindustan's been outright banned a bunch of times under different aliases (isn't he that Bovinder/RyanMiller guy?), but that doesn't seem to be stopping him from making a run for it.

Reactions: geebaan and Peen

Peter10

Dec 7, 2003
Germany

See, at least you have a sense of reality which is apparently an unknown to two guys who threw their hat in for a mod job.

Anyway, congrats CC.

Feb 24, 2017
McHindu for mod.

#MakeHFCanucksGreatAgain
I “liked” this post because I forgot to “like” a post of yours that I enjoyed reading in another thread. It was about not wanting an infraction cause you just got the ability to “like” back. So relatable. 26 infractions and counting here, with a 30 day ban in there for good measure.

Reactions: Megaterio Llamas

Horse McHindu

They call me Horse.....
Jun 21, 2014
Beijing
I “liked” this post because I forgot to “like” a post of yours that I enjoyed reading in another thread. It was about not wanting an infraction cause you just got the ability to “like” back. So relatable. 26 infractions and counting here, with a 30 day ban in there for good measure.

:D.

I’m on a horrible streak. For four months straight now, I’ve served a 30 day suspension without having an ability to like. Once my ‘like impotence’ expires, I get all excited and say dumb shit. Like Melvin being a useless lesbian or something, and then I get dinged. I honestly can’t help myself, but I’m working on it. In the last 4 months, I’ve had the ability to ‘like’ posts for like a grand total of 6 days.

Feb 24, 2017
:D.

I’m on a horrible streak. For four months straight now, I’ve served a 30 day suspension without having an ability to like. Once my ‘like impotence’ expires, I get all excited and say dumb ****. Like Melvin being a useless lesbian or something, and then I get dinged. I honestly can’t help myself, but I’m working on it. In the last 4 months, I’ve had the ability to ‘like’ posts for like a grand total of 6 days.
My last bad dog smack on the nose came july 8. Do I get a two month token or something? :laugh:

M2Beezy

May 25, 2014
Wow I thought I was the only one, I ve cleaneder up lately so last nights infraction was the first in a few months but i had a hella bad streak in the last couple a month stretch of the season last year with warnings and infractions like nuts. Anyways i think CC is a great candidate (until he gives me a infraction lol) as he defends the Canucks on the main boards which i like

Reactions: Canadian Canuck

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad