HF Habs: Please welcome Andy to the HF Habs mod team!

Lafleurs Guy

Guuuuuuuy!
Jul 20, 2007
When you ban me from this site, I shall consider it a great honour.

Excellent choice and well deserved.

Account Terminated

Sep 12, 2009
Wow, it's about damn time! Congrats Andy!

Truly a nice guy and a good hockey mind. Can never have enough individuals like that for mods.

Whitesnake

If you rebuild, they will come.
Jan 5, 2003
Congrats Andy. Well deserved. Not always on the same page....but who cares.....that's not what is important. There's plenty of room for different polite views.

Natey

GOATS
Aug 2, 2005
5 hours already and no appearance... Did you guys not inform him that he can't have a life now??? :sarcasm:

PhysicX

Nov 17, 2010
MTL
5 hours already and no appearance... Did you guys not inform him that he can't have a life now??? :sarcasm:

He's probably out, binging on alcohol with his friends, on a bar hopping frenzy. Then, strippers and drugs.

Can't blame him, those are his last moments of freedom.

Andy

Jun 26, 2008
Montreal
Thanks guys, but by the time I'm threw swinging the gavel there might not be anyone left on HFhabs to discuss.:sarcasm:

Finally someone who will infract those who disagree with me and him. :sarcasm: ;)

Too bad I didn't get this gig during the Gomez days;)

Annnnndddyyyyy you're a starrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

Excellent song. Killers rock.

:heart:

Not at all. :laugh:

But his corsi is great.

My Fenwick is even better

will this force him to cut down on his trolling?

Unfortunately, yes. :( Though it probably means I'll be posting more in the movies thread:laugh:

It would have been 4, has I not had...ummmm, let's call it a bathroom emergency:blush:

I thought you already were... :laugh: :facepalm:

I thought I was too! :sarcasm:

Thanks again guys for stroking my lonely ego. Now it's time to say goodbye to whatever little leisure I had left.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad