Please read

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stasis

Mad Decent
Oct 25, 2009
NYC & MTL
As someone who had been awake for over 24 hours from Thursday to Friday late/Saturday early, and drank too much in general, let alone for that amount of accumulated fatigue...

And then made an ass out of himself in various circles of online buddies and via texts etc.

I get it. I didn't see your messages or anything, but man do I ever know that feeling of waking up and then slowing remembering that you probably went a bit off the rails. The panic of then checking to see if anyone is pissed and how far you may have gone. Thankfully I'm usually just silly when it happens, but it'd been a long time. The replies were mostly some variation of "how much you drink buddy?"

So, without knowing you much, or what was said, I can still pretty much understand and say most people should and probably will also. Happens to the best of us.

Reactions: NYR

Amazing Kreiderman

Apr 11, 2011
Hey man. Even though I wasn't involved in the argument, I would like to say I respect you for saying this. We all get a bit carried away at times, intoxicated or not. I am sure everyone that was debating with you will accept the apology.

NYR

Mar 1, 2002
LI
I can usually handle my drink, I’ve had a lot of practice but yesterday was on a whole new level baby.

Last night was like some crazy episode of the Hangover.

At the party, I ended up inviting a girl back to my house so she came over and while we we’re hanging out, a completely different girl knocked on my door.

I had totally forgotten that I invited her over at some point during the party too!

So after a few awkward moments, we started laughing over the whole thing because they were just as lit as me but here’s the best part.

They both stayed!

Next thing you know there’s hair and boobs all over the place.

Oh and chicken wings LOL.

We were making naked chicken wings at 1:30 in the morning.

I don’t even know what time I went to bed but they both stayed over and I woke up to my cat hovering over the sink.

Apparently we had forgotten to put the away the chicken wings that we didn't cook (I buy them in bulk at costco) so they were in the sink all defrosted and nasty.
I threw them out.

True story ;)

SML2

Jan 1, 2018
I can usually handle my drink, I’ve had a lot of practice but yesterday was on a whole new level baby.

At the party, I ended up inviting a girl back to my house so she came over and while we we’re hanging out, a completely different girl knocked on my door.

I had totally forgotten that I invited her over at some point during the party too!

So after a few awkward moments, we started laughing over the whole thing because they were just as lit as me but here’s the best part.

They both stayed!

I don’t even know what time I went to bed but they both stayed over and I woke up to my cat hovering over the sink.

Apparently we had forgotten to put the away the chicken wings that we didn't cook (I buy them in bulk at costco) so they were in the sink all defrosted and nasty.
I threw them out.

True story ;)
The only thing requiring an apology is that you somehow found enough time to jump on HF when this was going on. Apology NOT accepted btw. If you ever have two women at your place and stop to check this message board, you are not doing it right. Not life, not anything. Horrible.

NYR

Mar 1, 2002
LI
The only thing requiring an apology is that you somehow found enough time to jump on HF when this was going on. Apology NOT accepted btw. If you ever have two women at your place and stop to check this message board, you are not doing it right. Not life, not anything. Horrible.

I was still at the party when I logged on.
I had to see if anything new was going on lol

Ex Officer Friendly

Got Nothin To Say
Apr 27, 2012
New York, NY

They both stayed!

I threw them out.

True story ;)

See I believed everything (it’s on the internet it’s gotta be true) until I got to the very end because lemme tell you something if you’re buying in bulk then you’re not wasting them.

The naked lady threesome I believe tho... good going slugger, one day I’ll be doing it too!

Ail

Based and Rangerspilled.
Nov 13, 2009
Boomerville

They both stayed!

I threw them out.

True story ;)

Sigh... *unzips*

Fitzy

Very Stable Genius
Jan 29, 2009
I installed a sobriety test app to unlock my phone. I've got it set up so its active from 12 to 6 am.

Great decision on my part. Never regretted it once.

Thirty One

Safe is safe.
Dec 28, 2003

They both stayed!

I threw them out.

True story ;)
This story is going to have a dragon in it soon if this thread is allowed to continue.

Blueblood9

Dec 11, 2011
Nashville, TN
I installed a sobriety test app to unlock my phone. I've got it set up so its active from 12 to 6 am.

Great decision on my part. Never regretted it once.

not sure if i could get passed that sober.

And good on ya i got hamered last night and ended up passed out on my back yard patio chair and woke up to the rain

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad