Please help

NYIguy

Mar 14, 2007
Can you guys please help me find the best place to buy some new Islanders gear. I am going to be at the Sheraton Lincoln Harbour (weehawken...NJ) for a few days and would like to know if there is anywhere nearby that has a good selection of Islanders gear.
May be able to get into Manhattan if that helps.

Thanks in advance.... Let's go 2-0 tonight!!!!

BroadwayJay*

Can you guys please help me find the best place to buy some new Islanders gear. I am going to be at the Sheraton Lincoln Harbour (weehawken...NJ) for a few days and would like to know if there is anywhere nearby that has a good selection of Islanders gear.
May be able to get into Manhattan if that helps.

Thanks in advance.... Let's go 2-0 tonight!!!!

Almost nowhere.

The NHL store in midtown has a tiny bit.

13th Floor

Oct 10, 2008
Do you specifically want to buy it in person? Online will be your best bet, especially for selection.

NYIguy

Mar 14, 2007
Was hoping to be able to buy in person. I have seen what's online, but it's always nice to see it first hand.
Thanks for the replies.

Sparksrus3

Jun 2, 2012
Go to penn station in Manhattan
Take the Long Island railroad to Hicksville . 45-55 minutes or 4 tall boys depending on how you tell time.
Walk north approx 5 minutes on rt 106 from the station.
The Broadway Mall has an Islanders store .
Nothing like at the actual coliseum selection but you can get jerseys/shirts etc

Repeat directions in reverse to go back

Nyifan12

Oct 1, 2011
The Isles store in the Broadway Mall has been out of business for almost 2 years.

Sparksrus3

Jun 2, 2012
Oops! That woulda not been good. Thanks

Massapequa?

At this point just catch a game

2ndGenIslander

Feb 2, 2012
Nassau
Almost nowhere.

The NHL store in midtown has a tiny bit.

Yea there is literally nowhere in manhattan to get isles gear, and yes the NHL store on 47th and 6th does have some islanders stuff, mostly jerseys and some vintage shirts, but thats about it. You can't get a t-shirt with a players name on it or anything like that.

I would honestly just resort to buying stuff online, or go to the team store at the coliseum.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad