Please help.

Vatican Roulette

Baile de Los Locos
Feb 28, 2002
Gorillaz-EPWRID
Visit site
I've been on this site since like 2000ish? It's been so long, I don't remember when I joined. Basically since I got the internet I've been on this site, but they had those old school threads that looked like the threads that kept going sideways, does that make sense?. In the past, I used to get reports from a relative who scouted the CHL, but he doesn't do it anymore, and before that, I just followed whatever THN had in reports as far as prospects go.

So what I ask of this board, and the only thing I ask of this board, is please...

Continue to follow prospects, keep updated stats from the European leagues that I can't see.

And also, the CHL, which I used to be able to see, yet I can't anymore.

All I get is the Las Vegas Wranglers...ECHL I know, so if the Walleye come by, I might get to see a couple guys but that's about it.

So all I really wanna ask...Just keep up the good convo, I need it.

Thanks for everything.

-Steve(vgstattoo)

Fugu

RIP Barb
Nov 26, 2004
϶(°o°)ϵ
Some incarnation of HFB goes back to about 1997 or 1998.

The people with Feb 2002 join dates were actually all members previously, but had to rejoin when the site migrated to a vBulletin platform.

So he's one of the old, old, old timers.

Winger98

Feb 27, 2002
Cleveland
I've been on this site since like 2000ish? It's been so long, I don't remember when I joined. Basically since I got the internet I've been on this site, but they had those old school threads that looked like the threads that kept going sideways, does that make sense?. In the past, I used to get reports from a relative who scouted the CHL, but he doesn't do it anymore, and before that, I just followed whatever THN had in reports as far as prospects go.

So what I ask of this board, and the only thing I ask of this board, is please...

Continue to follow prospects, keep updated stats from the European leagues that I can't see.

And also, the CHL, which I used to be able to see, yet I can't anymore.

All I get is the Las Vegas Wranglers...ECHL I know, so if the Walleye come by, I might get to see a couple guys but that's about it.

So all I really wanna ask...Just keep up the good convo, I need it.

Thanks for everything.

-Steve(vgstattoo)

I remember the old threads and how whole conversations would just be subject lines with n/t at the end. :)

Good luck in Vegas, enjoy the lights, and start petitioning Bettman for an NHL club. I heard there might be one available in Phoenix...

Fugu

RIP Barb
Nov 26, 2004
϶(°o°)ϵ
I remember the old threads and how whole conversations would just be subject lines with n/t at the end. :)

Good luck in Vegas, enjoy the lights, and start petitioning Bettman for an NHL club. I heard there might be one available in Phoenix...

Another Feb2002 member. :handclap:

Motown Beatdown

Need a slump buster
Mar 5, 2002
Indianapolis
Visit site

the good ole days, took a little time to re-join after the Vbulletin update....to fancy for me :D

Winger98

Feb 27, 2002
Cleveland
the good ole days, took a little time to re-join after the Vbulletin update....to fancy for me :D

I lurked more before it switched, while posting more at the Wings official board and RWC. I remember there being a HUGE Edmonton and Calgary contingent on the original board, and while I enjoyed reading up on their systems, I didn't know them well enough to take part.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad