• Roger Clemens - 139.2 WAR

• Barry Bonds - 162.8 WAR

• Buster Posey

Results are only viewable after voting.

Cubs2024WSChamps

Tate MacRae follows me on Tiktok
Apr 29, 2015
Yeah well....

Medical confidentiality being breeched is a huge lawsuit waiting to happen. I didn't expect MLB to say anything otherwise.

If there's rumors, or players have hinted at it, then there's surely context behind it.

Personally, I think he's dirty. As dirty as Bonds. MLB is dirty beyond belief. It happens

Voight

#winning
Feb 8, 2012
Mulberry Street
Absolutely kills me people think Trout is dirty.

I’ll gladly eat my foot if there’s ever proof but he screams of integrity. Literally one of the most humble and respectful guys to ever play the game and could very well end up the GOAT.

Cubs2024WSChamps

Apr 29, 2015
If you do not test positive and MLB does not say that you tested positive, that's not a breach of HIPAA. I give up on the rest of your points.
If he is using HGH for his thyroid your never going to find the answer.

That would be a breach of HIPAA.
And it's why MLB didn't even mention his name in their response to the alligation.

If players (Bauer) said something to the extent "everyone knows things they just don't say it" I'll take his opinion currently because he's been knocking it out the park as of late.

And no offense, I'm all for it. Inflated stats do wonders for the game, I just think he's as dirty as Bonds.

Cubs2024WSChamps

Apr 29, 2015
Absolutely kills me people think Trout is dirty.

I’ll gladly eat my foot if there’s ever proof but he screams of integrity. Literally one of the most humble and respectful guys to ever play the game and could very well end up the GOAT.
Yeah well it kind of kills me an entire team cheated the game for a series title and was only given a slap on the wrist.

Oct 18, 2011
Yeah well....

Medical confidentiality being breeched is a huge lawsuit waiting to happen. I didn't expect MLB to say anything otherwise.

If there's rumors, or players have hinted at it, then there's surely context behind it.

Personally, I think he's dirty. As dirty as Bonds. MLB is dirty beyond belief. It happens
Nobody has hinted at it other than some idiot on social media

and you "personally" thinking he's dirty with no evidence is about as valuable as holding a bag of shit

Reactions: Elvis P

Cubs2024WSChamps

Apr 29, 2015
Okay and the article you sourced, is based on hearsay and the hearsay is he has a legitimate medical reason and nobody cares.
Hearsay?
Like the Astros cheating hearsay?

Or legit medical reason hearsay so Trout can buck the system, use his PED's, and get away with it thru a loophole hearsay?

I think he's dirty. If medical reports are leaked, I would hope not because of the ramifications, but if they were, he's pretty much a fraud.

Chris Davis on Adderall hits 50 homers. CD off then contemplates retirement.

Doing a little research, it seems Trout and PED accusations have been going on for the last six years. Yes, he said something very Palmero like about how users should be banned, so did Raffy.

Who knows, maybe somebody slipped it into his Gatorade or something and he was playing the aloof, humble guy (shrugs)

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad