Speculation: PLD Megathread - Part VI

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kaako Kappo

Kaako Kappo
Oct 12, 2016
Kaako Kappo
Scheifele is one of the best producing centers in the league since he became our #1C. Dubois scored 61 points in his best year so far. All-around includes offense.
Wasn't that also the year he played with Panarin? Ryan Strome managed to score 59 points last year being stapled to Artemi Panarin.

SRHRangers

Aug 18, 2020
There is no way Anaheim is dealing Zegras. Would be a total PR Nightmare after the WJC.

The fact that they are still alive means to me that they may have the most creative offer.

TheDoldrums

May 3, 2016
Kanada
PLD also plays in a torts system too, so of course he's going to look solid two way.

but comparing him to scheifele is laughable, he's not on that level yet.

Scheifele plays in the Jets system which means playing over 20 minutes every night with great offensive players who don't play defense, so of course he's going to look great offensively

I mean 1.03 PPG for an offensive player is good but not elite by any means, it's not insulting to compare him to PLD. I think it will be much more of a 1A/1B situation if they get him.

Last edited:

Eggtimer

Jul 4, 2011
Calgary Alberta
Ducks have to be offering their 1st in 2021 plus ?
No way one of Drysdale or Zegras is in the offer.
As others have said , Steel plus?
As a fan of neither team, I wouldn’t trade PLD for anyone on the ducks unless it’s Drysdale or Zegras

Hunter368

RIP lomiller1, see you in the next life buddy.
Nov 8, 2011
I hope the Jets land him, exactly the player they need. Obviously rather not lose Laine but if Laine & Jack is the cost to get PLD & a Dman so be it.......I do that trade as a Jets fan.

brendan smith

May 14, 2018
I’m hoping the Jets are being used as a smoke screen for another team. Would not be happy with Laine and Roslovic for PLD.

I have to think if that was the offer The deal would have been done on Columbus part.
I can foresee MB having a few and outbidding Wpg and going all-in, in hopes of this being MTLs year.

Reactions: Team Cozens

frederixx

Dec 5, 2005
Canadiens look like the best team in that division so far. Bergevin could be so close to making a huge mistake here. Unless he trades Danault who might not want to return with the Habs next year?

Just don't see it happening. Overpaying would be a huge mistake for them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad