Playoffs: Yes or No?

Ricebox

Feb 7, 2013
Norway - Florida
Yes. with a Wildcard spot

ONLY, because the Metro division is horrible, and i doubt any teams there will be picking up 1 of the 2 wildcard spots that will go up for grabs.

although we are slowly starting to loose more and more games, it might only get worse, and in that case, we could miss them.

Steazy Doo

Jan 31, 2013
If we play the way we are capable of playing, I say yes. If we play like last night more often than not, we will not. The East isn't that great this year. Save for 3-4 teams, everything else is in the air really.

Good on you, buddy.

Lord Stan 2020

Elite fan
Jun 29, 2013
New Port Richey Fl
www.facebook.com
absolutely 100 % yes.

We have a good schedule. We need to be healthier. We are going to be inconsistent with all the kids is just a fact. Yet what kept us from playoffs?

Goaltending CHECK
Defense CHECK

Now we are not scoring yet as said before cooper made changes.

I 100% support him, he seems to always get it. Sometimes takes a game or two but he makes very good tweaks to the roster or lines.

We all said pretty much two kids lines not working is just too much. He switched it up. We also had been questioning Panik and look getting a bench.

We cant play the flip marty purcell thing the kids are really too young so need some time with a vet on each line. Cooper saw that evaluated it and made the change.

He is a very smart and good coach so unless we have MORE DRASTIC (season ending type etc..) Injuries I see is being 3rd best team in our division still. I said at start of year 3-5th and we could steal the last spot. The questions I had were answered though so I see us solidly behind boston pitt and detroit unless they get major injuries and we can move ahead of them. We are better though than the rest or as good as.

I think as long as we stop having long injuries we will get this together and do better.

Still see us better than philly wash rangers or new jersey montreal toronto and ottawa.

Yep I had this!!

Kramerica Industries

Mar 21, 2013
Tampa, FL
We'll sweep our way. It'll be quick.

aye but some of those curmudgeonly ******** won't. I remember how both the Lightning and Bruins swept their 2nd round series' in 2011 and had to wait, like, a week and a half to resume play because the stupid Wings erased a 3-0 deficit and went seven games with the Sharks.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad