B-Sens Playoffs Round 1 - Belleville Senators vs Rochester Americans

Korpse

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 5, 2010
Gustavsson took a shot to what looked like the side of the knee, looks like he is in significant pain.

Appears to be fine.

cudi

Mojo So Dope
Feb 2, 2020
goal is in the replies. Whoever is posting has no idea what theyre talking about lol. I was expecting the Michigan

OD99

Oct 13, 2012
Kastelic with a beautiful one touch pass to a wide open Chartier. 3-0 Belleville

kind of a low event game. Bsens doing a good job clogging up the important areas of the ice and capitalizing on the few chances they've had.
Says Sokolov with pass, is that what you meant or is the scoring wrong?

Also is Gus Ok and still in the net?

Korpse

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 5, 2010
Says Sokolov with pass, is that what you meant or is the scoring wrong?

Also is Gus Ok and still in the net?

Scoring is wrong. Kastelic had the primary assist.

Gus finished the period and his movement looked fine on the PK, it was a stinger and I'm sure it will feel worse later tonight. Is between the pipes to start the 3rd.

Bileur

Jun 15, 2004
Ottawa
goal is in the replies. Whoever is posting has no idea what theyre talking about lol. I was expecting the Michigan

Obviously they meant lacrosse style in that they used a stick like object to put a small object into a net.

It’s the same logic that leads people to frequently comment that I eat my shrimp siu mai like a pro golfer (stick like object to put small round object into a hole in very few tries).

Korpse

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 5, 2010
Reinhardt-Shaw-Sokolov have been a handful for Rochester tonight. Love the pressure they've been able to have below the goal line, have forced a lot of turnovers.

Reactions: SpezDispenser

mianjo

Jan 16, 2009
3-2

Rochester kill off a Belleville pp and score right after PP expires

4 to go

Korpse

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 5, 2010
Need more than one line going. A guy like Parker Kelly has to step up.

Burrowsaurus

Mar 20, 2013
Ugh. We look like a Dave Cameron team. Get a lead and go to sleep.
Those days were the f***ing worst most clueless coach ever. Saw him walking down the canal the other day actually

Need more than one line going. A guy like Parker Kelly has to step up.
I think it’s easier to play the crash and bang role in the NHL than it is to play goal scoring playmaking role in the AHL

Korpse

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 5, 2010
I think it’s easier to play the crash and bang role in the NHL than it is to play goal scoring playmaking role in the AHL

He doesn't need to change his game. Sokolov and Reinhardt have been effective in this game by crashing and banging.

Korpse

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 5, 2010
Reinhardt and Sokolov with great chances. play is way more open to start OT.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad