GDT: Playoffs: No, Seriously, Go Grizz

Status
Not open for further replies.

joshjull

Aug 2, 2005
Hamburg,NY
And NBC, would it really be that tough to get someone other than the Hawks color guy to do the color for the Wings/Hawks series?

Chainshot

Give 'em Enough Rope
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Tarnation
And NBC, would it really be that tough to get someone other than the Hawks color guy to do the color?

Path of least resistence. *shrug* It does slant the ice though in during the conversation.

I have the volume off on that one and the London-Portland Memorial Cup game on the laptop.

Paxon

202* Stanley Cup Champions
Jul 13, 2003
Rochester, NY
Since there's no more "Around the NHL" thread, it looks like the reports are true: http://www.denverpost.com/sports/ci_23287188/patrick-roy-will-be-new-avs-coach-according

"They're discussing the final details of an arrangement. Colorado is going to be very happy. Patrick is looking for a new challenge," said Stephane Roy, the younger brother of his famous sibling.

Stephane Roy, who played briefly in the NHL, posted on his Facebook page Monday night, "For all my friends I'd like you to know before the official news spreads that my older brother will be the new coach of the Colorado Avalanch(sic)."

Paxon

202* Stanley Cup Champions
Jul 13, 2003
Rochester, NY
Pierre is ANGRY at how bad the Rangers' PP is :laugh:

(Bet it's the first time he ever got mad at hockey players' PPs :sarcasm:)

Chainshot

Give 'em Enough Rope
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Tarnation
Thankfully no OT in the early game. And no dumb-chucks in studio for half an hour while the later game is ongoing.

PlamsUnlimited

Big Church Bells
May 14, 2010
New York
Losing Prust in free agency is a big deal for the Rangers -- he matches up well with someone like Thornton.

That whole bottom six was mutilated. Frustrating for me to watch.

They don't have an answer for anything Boston has. None of the NY scorers came to play. Lundy was left to try a lot. But what can ya do eh.

Simply put, the Rangers aren't ready/weren't this year for a run in the playoffs. Doesn't help that Tortorella is hard headed to the extreme and doesn't ever adapt; shows this in the same song and dance every shift for a player. Gots a long way to go.

Chainshot

Give 'em Enough Rope
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Tarnation
That whole bottom six was mutilated. Frustrating for me to watch.

They don't have an answer for anything Boston has. None of the NY scorers came to play. Lundy was left to try a lot. But what can ya do eh.

Simply put, the Rangers aren't ready/weren't this year for a run in the playoffs. Doesn't help that Tortorella is hard headed to the extreme and doesn't ever adapt; shows this in the same song and dance every shift for a player. Gots a long way to go.

Hey, they got Nash! Rick Nash! He's all big and Canadian and stuff! :laugh: Rick clearly misses playing at the Worlds....

Four points. Four. 4. In 10 games? :biglaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad