Playoffs 2016: Who are you cheering for/following the closest?

Ogopogo*

Hockey is no longer a sport that is entertaining enough for me to watch two random teams going at it. With no Oilers in the playoffs, I don't watch the playoffs.

That being said, I would prefer the Capitals win the cup. Ovi is one of the three or four players in the league that is worth paying to see.

Juxta Position

Jul 2, 2006
Washington.. Ovi needs a cup.

Yep. Would love to see a caps sharks final. Although I hate couture and his stupid face, Thornton deserving a cup outweighs my complete irrational hatered for couture.

(No idea where the hate comes from, he's a great player, I just wanna punch his stupid face :nod:)

KeithIsActuallyBad

You thrust your pelvis, huh!
Apr 12, 2010
Calgary
It's hard to say since all the Canadian teams are out so I can't root against them.

It feels like another LA/Chicago Cup final this year...

Kepler 186f

Red Shifted
Dec 17, 2007
Bruins, as always, in the East. They were my team before the Oilers existed, and were my NHL team while the Oilers were in the WHA.

The Stars in the West, exciting team.

Replacement*

Checked out
Apr 15, 2005
Hiking
Not enough people talking about the Bolts. Fine, fine young team. Go Tampa !!
#typlerformvp

:sarcasm:

haha

The mighty lightning have lost 3 in a row. Look out if they don't get home series advantage. Tough slugging right now in the EC.:sarcasm:

Anyway for me its LA Kings as always.

Replacement*

Checked out
Apr 15, 2005
Hiking
Yep. Would love to see a caps sharks final. Although I hate couture and his stupid face, Thornton deserving a cup outweighs my complete irrational hatered for couture.

(No idea where the hate comes from, he's a great player, I just wanna punch his stupid face :nod:)

heh

Poor guy. He must have had trouble going through school. There is just something about him. He drives me nuts watching him. Its got a lot to do with his face and expressions. Probably most of it unintended but he's just got a textbook trollface. He just opens his mouth and its trollalallalalala

Its uncanny, I see I'm not the only one.:laugh:

Aceboogie

Aug 25, 2012
I suggest watching the Blues. I think this is the year they exceed in playoffs.

BudBundy

May 16, 2005
I suggest watching the Blues. I think this is the year they exceed in playoffs.

I like how the Blues look on paper, but they always falter. Spotty goaltending, and Backes is a fraud IMO. Tough until somebody the same size pushes back*.

*See Seabrook, Brent

Wewillrise

Jul 25, 2015
Washington/Anaheim mostly because that was my prediction with Anaheim winning but I'm happy with either.

CupofOil

Knob Flavored Coffey
Aug 20, 2009
NYC
Anybody who isn't cheering for Ovi to win a cup needs to get out, don't let the door hit ya where the good lord split ya.
Anybody but L.A. or Chicago really. Let somebody else have a turn.

EakinsMVP

Apr 23, 2015
Colorado if they make it. A Colorado Detroit matchup would be ridiculous, and would give me a reason to dust off my old Sakic jersey haha

J4M13M

Jun 4, 2014
Saint John NB
Florida Panthers. They currently employ some people who were key in making my Saint John Sea Dogs a model CHL franchise. Jonathan Huberdeau, Gerard Gallant, and Mike Kelly are all great hockey minds and great people.

Jagr's pretty easy to cheer for too.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad