Post-Game Talk: Playoffs 2015!!

Koonta

The Boss Wears White
Jan 1, 2012
Thunder Road
I gotta give some love to Chris Thorburn here. A much maligned player but he may have scored the biggest goal in Winnipeg Jets 2.0 history with his goal versus St. Louis. His play along with our improved 4th line has been key for us down the stretch.

Love him at the end of the St. Louis game as the team was going off and he was giving it back to some obnoxious Blues fan who was chirping the boys as they left the ice.

Fourth line Jesus indeed. :handclap: Bravo to the nose. :handclap:

pegjets

Oh Canada
Apr 4, 2013
I gotta give some love to Chris Thorburn here. A much maligned player but he may have scored the biggest goal in Winnipeg Jets 2.0 history with his goal versus St. Louis. His play along with our improved 4th line has been key for us down the stretch.

Love him at the end of the St. Louis game as the team was going off and he was giving it back to some obnoxious Blues fan who was chirping the boys as they left the ice.

Fourth line Jesus indeed. :handclap: Bravo to the nose. :handclap:

He played pretty well in the Avs game as well. If I recall, he had some timely and smart clears of the zone that had the potential for trouble.

White Out 403*

Now arguing with Ray Ferraro on Twitter lol over his comment about Jets not making it

Aavco Cup

"I can make you cry in this room"
Sep 5, 2013
An all white jersey would be outstanding!

Seriously...that would be gorgeous...

li-jets-game.jpg

White Out 403*

This.

Ray is an idiot for responding to obvious troll bait, but c'mon... of all people...

of all people what?

Ive always said and maintained this team with average or better goaltending gets into the playoffs.

Also, I'm not a tv personality. And if I was I wouldn't start a twitter argument with someone who's a complete nobody.

Tom ServoMST3K

In search of a Steinbach Hero
Nov 2, 2010
What's your excuse?
of all people what?

Ive always said and maintained this team with average or better goaltending gets into the playoffs.

Also, I'm not a tv personality. And if I was I wouldn't start a twitter argument with someone who's a complete nobody.

I give lawless a lot of credit on Twitter, especially considering the abuse he puts up with that has nothing to do with his writing.

jetkarma*

That would actually be pretty cool.

261475_10150290266614740_3816740_n.jpg

With the events of the last while , we've been seeing video of the last Jets game again . As it did then , what strikes me probably the most from all the player reactions was Eddie Olczyk's .

Classy guy , really good guy too. Not saying this year , but when we do win that silver thing , I want him back ;)

ocdaddy

Nov 3, 2013
Winnipeg
Totally stoked with the effort the Jets put in vs. Colorado and the clinch but...

Wouldn't it have been absolutely epic if Wheeler had been able to just stuff the puck in the net in the final minute when he came alone? (the play that was reviewed on video upstairs) I agree with a previous post which said Wheeler has become kind of the face of this group with his smashed face and relentless work ethic. Would have just been a cherry on top.

Maybe the cherry on top moment is still pending... :sarcasm:

Channelcat

Unhinged user
Feb 8, 2013
Canada
Totally stoked with the effort the Jets put in vs. Colorado and the clinch but...

Wouldn't it have been absolutely epic if Wheeler had been able to just stuff the puck in the net in the final minute when he came alone? (the play that was reviewed on video upstairs) I agree with a previous post which said Wheeler has become kind of the face of this group with his smashed face and relentless work ethic. Would have just been a cherry on top.

Maybe the cherry on top moment is still pending... :sarcasm:

I'll take it any way we can get it, and ya, Wheeler is unquestionably the face of the franchise.

Big Z Man 1990

Jun 4, 2011
Don't say anything at all
Call me crazy, but I want to see Minnesota-Winnipeg in the conference finals. This is a rivalry on the rise, and a playoff meeting would legitimize the rivalry. I know it's a long shot, but you gotta believe.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad