GDT: PLAYOFF Sign Up

ps241

The Ballad of Ville Bobby
Sponsor
Mar 10, 2010
Just wanted to drop by and thank you fine people. GDT’s have been outstanding this season and in an otherwise tough year it’s been a beacon of joy that always puts a smile on my face or makes me laugh.

:clap::bow:

Fastfrde

Oct 11, 2017
Winterpeg
Damn, I didn’t realize we were keeping score, I can’t have a 0.000 record! Better sign me up for another try, will have to go for more of a sure thing, sign me up for the April 2 game vs the Leafs.

RetroWinnipeg

Oct 27, 2016
www.youtube.com
@Ginger Papa

you probably know ...

canuck games on April 4 and 6 are a no go

springbreak.gif

Why not just do Twitch livestreams of NHL 21 for those game dates, much like what the Wheat Kings did for the 2020 Playoffs.

Last edited:

SUX2BU

User of registers
Feb 6, 2018
Canada
Why not just do Twitch livestreams of NHL 21 for those game dates, much like what the Wheat Kings did for the 2020 Playoffs.

Lol, I’m thinking all games affected here is impacting those currently in a playoff position

by the way, thanks for bring this to light, so I posted on this thread for Ginger to figure out and the “around the NHL”

brendan smith

May 14, 2018
I’ve switched @brendan smith to May 14th to allow more preparation time. I’ll pick up tomorrow’s GDT to cover.

Only a few more games remaining open before Playoffs begin. Once the Opening Round is determined, I’ll create a Schedule for us to sign up for.

Thank you all for contributing to this Season. From the various Boards I visit, this place has the most Members involved.

Very impressive imho.
View attachment 425518
Thanks again Ginger Papa.

Reactions: Ginger Papa

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad