OT: Playoff Roll Call

SirPaste

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 30, 2010
STL
Game 1 tix bought yesterday - going with my wife and my 2.5yr old son. He loses his mind every game he goes to. Can't wait for him to experience the playoff atmosphere for the first time (fingers crossed for a Weds Game 1).

That's awesome, I'll never forget my dad taking me and my brother to playoff games at the old arena.

TuukYou14

Pro: Forum Lurking
Aug 6, 2009
Saint Louis
That's awesome, I'll never forget my dad taking me and my brother to playoff games at the old arena.

I'm the same way - Even though I played and was naturally a fan of the sport, going to the old arena sealed the deal.

talk about great memories of that atmosphere

Tryblot

Oct 4, 2009
I live about an hour away from Calgary and was really, really hoping that would be their first round opponent. Ah well, maybe the stars can align and it would be the WCF matchup..

Apr 30, 2012
St. Louis, MO
If we make the Cup Finals, I'll find a way to be there. It could be a once in a lifetime opportunity. It's only money :laugh: No reason to work every day if you can't splurge every once in a while.

Same here. I will find a way to make it if we go to the finals, even if I have to sell a kidney to do it.

Borderbluesfan

Nov 14, 2011
Columbia, Missouri
In Hockey Hell down here in south Texas. Almost no one knows or follows hockey down here. We have a minor league team, the RGV Killer Bees that play in the NAHL. Used to be an ECHL team, but we couldn't support them. Only hockey fans are mostly Winter Texans that come down here from Canada and the northern states during the winter. Lifelong Blues fan, will be following every game.

JustOneB4IDie

Duel Cancer Survivor
Jan 31, 2011
Imperial, Missouri
No early round games anymore for me. Too many playoff failures in the past for this old man to count so I'll wait to spend my hard earned $$$$ & I'll find a way to go to the Finals if the Blues make it there, JS.

Last edited:

FloridaBlue

Mar 9, 2014
Wildwood, MO
Just bought a ticket for Game 1 on Thursday. It'll be my first ever playoff game. I am super pumped! Just gotta knock out a 5 hour drive up from Arkansas first.

TheGoose88

Sep 6, 2011
Stl
Also got myself a ticket to game 1. Haven't missed one yet. I fully expect a Steen OT winner, you know, because the Blues.

Art Lippo

Dec 30, 2014
Sorry guys

I apologize in advance for those going to Game 1.
Every playoff game I've been to the last few years has gone to OT

2009 Gm 4 vs. Van
2011 GM 1 vs. SJ
2012 Gm 1 and 5 vs. LA
2013 GM 1 and 2 vs. CHI

Ill be there games one and two. CHEERS

Brian39

Apr 24, 2014
I live in Colorado and am trying to graduate in May, so a quick trip to St. Louis for some playoff hockey isn't in the cards for me. However, I am making a trip home in early June and would just love to hit up the Scott a couple times while I'm back...

TheGoose88

Sep 6, 2011
Stl
I live in Colorado and am trying to graduate in May, so a quick trip to St. Louis for some playoff hockey isn't in the cards for me. However, I am making a trip home in early June and would just love to hit up the Scott a couple times while I'm back...

I would love it if you did/could.

FloridaBlue

Mar 9, 2014
Wildwood, MO
Hey since this is my first playoff game does anybody have any tips? Like how early should I get to my seat and attending the rally and so on...

Jeeper

Mar 30, 2009
St Louis "Area"
As Usual...Section 3-1-4...will have to miss a few of the games, but will make every one I can! Hopefully my horn will sound good tonight!

EastonBlues22

Nov 25, 2003
RIP Fugu ϶(°o°)ϵ
Hey since this is my first playoff game does anybody have any tips? Like how early should I get to my seat and attending the rally and so on...
Don't know anything about the rally, but I like to be at the game at least 45 minutes ahead of time to watch warm-ups. You can get pretty close to watch those, and I always get a kick out of it.

It doesn't happen that often, but I wouldn't wear anything you don't mind getting something spilled on.

SirPaste

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 30, 2010
STL
Depends on what you want to do, the game itself won't likely start until around 840, id be in the seats before 830 though. I'll be down there earlier to drink some beers in the parking lot and hang out with some friends. Just be sure to make as much noise as possible tonight

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad