OT: Playoff Push Avatars... Do we dare?

EdJovanovski

#RempeForCalder
Apr 26, 2016
The Rempire State
Just a picture of DeAngelo’s face to trigger people.
A3urOAk.jpg

JimmyG89

May 1, 2010
We can definitely make something around the Chappelle Show meme "Modern problems require modern solutions".

We are still rebuilding and we can really take advantage of all the changes we've made to the team in the last few seasons. I think there are some endless possibilities with it.

Example: Picture of Kevin Shattenkirk in a NYR uniform, next screen is the meme and the last frame is a picture of Tony D/Adam Fox.

You could do one for anything (Shesty for Hank, Lindgren for Girardi, Skjei for the 2020 draft, Brass for Zibanejad, etc.)

Thirty One

Safe is safe.
Dec 28, 2003
We can definitely make something around the Chappelle Show meme "Modern problems require modern solutions".

We are still rebuilding and we can really take advantage of all the changes we've made to the team in the last few seasons. I think there are some endless possibilities with it.

Example: Picture of Kevin Shattenkirk in a NYR uniform, next screen is the meme and the last frame is a picture of Tony D/Adam Fox.

You could do one for anything (Shesty for Hank, Lindgren for Girardi, Skjei for the 2020 draft, Brass for Zibanejad, etc.)
This feels like it might hurt someone's feelings.

SnowblindNYR

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 16, 2011
Brooklyn, NY
I remember "what's best for business". I still remember it like it was yesterday but it was 2013 or 2014. I remember coming up with one and being super proud.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad