Playoff Points League Pool (Draft Underway)

hockeynorth

Aug 31, 2017
What

If Philly goes you have no competition left.
But I only have an injured Barzal, a benched Fleury and Wild Bill with 5 points to make up + probably 3-5 from him tonight, I don't know if I can make it back. I expect the Isles to be done quick if they get through

Kent Nilsson

Imagine cringing at Brock Nelson like a moron
Jan 31, 2016
But I only have an injured Barzal, a benched Fleury and Wild Bill with 5 points to make up + probably 3-5 from him tonight, I don't know if I can make it back. I expect the Isles to be done quick if they get through

I didnt know Barzal is injured. I expect Wild Bill knights to play at least 10 more games though he can close 5+ish points gap easy.

Paralyzer008

Jan 30, 2008
I didnt know Barzal is injured. I expect Wild Bill knights to play at least 10 more games though he can close 5+ish points gap easy.

Yeah if Philly loses, North wins unless one of the guys in the 80 point range comes back (would be very tough).

Barzal is hurt but playing, him/Karlsson only would need like 5 points.

If Philly wins, North gets to keep Hart BUT I get to keep Giroux/Konecny/Voracek so it would be tight.

Reactions: hockeynorth

hockeynorth

Aug 31, 2017
Yeah if Philly loses, North wins unless one of the guys in the 80 point range comes back (would be very tough).

Barzal is hurt but playing, him/Karlsson only would need like 5 points.

If Philly wins, North gets to keep Hart BUT I get to keep Giroux/Konecny/Voracek so it would be tight.
I feel safer with Philly going out or an injury to one of your boys, or Fleury as starter

That is reassuring about Barzal, I'd love to take this

Kent Nilsson

Imagine cringing at Brock Nelson like a moron
Jan 31, 2016
Yeah Rask especially was a tough break. I was gonna take him round 2.

Then again my pens were supposed to trample the habs. If they had done anything I guess Id be in great position right now.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad