Proposal: Playoff matchup prediction

GeauxPreds1

Jul 5, 2017
Murfreesboro
Most teams now have 10 or 11 games left. With teams in both conferences so close together what matchups do you guys predict. Any surprises? Mine are

(1)Tampa bay vs (WC2)Carolina.
I almost pick Carolina to miss the playoffs because of there schedule coming up which is not easy by no means but I think they will get enough points to keep Montreal out.

(1) Washington vs (WC1) Columbus
I think Washington has enough experience to push and take the top spot over New York Ilses. Setting up one last chance for Columbus to take down Washington.

(2) Boston vs (3) Toronto
This series is probably the most predictable. These 2 have been destined to play each other for about a month if not longer

(2) New York Isle vs (3) Pittsburgh
Trotz will once again have to beat Pittsburgh to advance in the playoffs. Can he do it again with new york

(1) Calgary vs (WC2) Chicago
Yes this is a surprise pick but Chicago has been hot of late and their remaining schedule is not that hard so I think they have the experience to go on a late run and squeak into the playoffs. Leaving Arizona and Minnesota out

(1) Winnipeg vs (WC2) Dallas
I think Nashville will push for that top spot but ultimately fall short. Dallas will also go on a late push but St Louis schedule is to easy

(2) Nashville vs (3) St Louis
I think well go into the playoffs playing our best hockey this year

(2) San Jose vs (3) Vegas
I had a hard time picking Calgary for the 1 seed but I think the have an easier schedule than the sharks

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad