GDT: Playoff GDT Signups! - ECF Game 6 and 7 still available!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
Hey guys.. I want to thank everyone who donated their time to make these great GDTs all season. It makes our board better and you guys do a damn good job. Thank you so much.

Now... postseason time! Get your sign ups going.

Isles

Game 1: Big McLargehuge
Game 2: Revelation
Game 3: Frederick Stanley
Game 4: SterlingBennett
Game 5: Ugene Malkin
Game 6: Shrimper
Game 7: ColePens

Sens

Game 1 - Big Mclargehuge
Game 2 - Matsun
Game 3 - SterlingBennett
Game 4 - ColePens
Game 5 - Frederick Stanley
Game 6 - Frederick Stanley
Game 7 -Shrimper

Bruins

Game 1 - Big McLargehuge
Game 2 - Ugene Malkin
Game 3 - ColePens
Game 4 - Frederick Stanley
Game 5 - Husker Tornado
Game 6 -
Game 7 -

Last edited:

Harvey Birdman

…Need some law books, with pictures this time…
Oct 21, 2008
Penguins Legal Office
I dont like pairing up... So I will leave it for people who dont mind doing that to get first dibs on any games they want to do.

But if there ends up being an unclaimed game, or something comes up and someone has to bail on doing their GDT for what ever reason. Just msg me and I will try and help.

BHD

Vejmelka for Vezina
Dec 27, 2009
Moncton, NB
Game 2 please!

Oh, it is pairs? Not sure about that. I'm up for doing it on my own. But if there are others here that want to pair up and do Game 2, then that is cool.

Last edited:
Mar 22, 2010
Mother Base
I dont like pairing up... So I will leave it for people who dont mind doing that to get first dibs on any games they want to do.

But if there ends up being an unclaimed game, or something comes up and someone has to bail on doing their GDT for what ever reason. Just msg me and I will try and help.

I'm also not a big fan of it, especially for the playoffs.

It's tough to organize everything with only a week or so to work with. It's different during the regular seaon.

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
No need to pair up if you are rockin' PS. That wouldn't make too much sense. If anyone needs additional write-ups we can always throw our name in the hat.

I'm for whatever suits everyone. We just need some bad ass GDTs :yo:

Ugene Magic

EVIL LAUGH
Oct 17, 2008
Pittsburgh
If that's the case, anyone who wants to jump on Game 5 with me is more than welcome.

Whoever wants to do it alone so be it.

One thing should be noted, though, minimize the YT's, "too many" make it unbearable to scroll the GDT. This has been stated many times in the past, and one time I counted near 50 on page 1.

Edit: As far as PS goes, things can be done in far less than the amount of graphics allowed. Broken up into 3rds at an 8 pic graphic, a lot can be done at the 432x250 partition size. That's a 864x1000 graphic x3. Total for one OP = 864x3000. Plenty of room to have pairs. But understand if some want to go at it alone. We're all doing it for the same cause and sharing just seems right to me.

Last edited:

Ugene Magic

EVIL LAUGH
Oct 17, 2008
Pittsburgh
I agree with the YTs.

[NOPARSE][/NOPARSE]

Equals this below, just remove the "NoParse" tags if you quote it, or just copy and paste.

You can also use a Youtube picture for the header also.

This will allow the thread to flow much better if you're posting more than a few. Some GDT's it's the second you you click on the thread.

This is just one way. I have learn to integrate them into the graphics and it totally takes away from the pull on the thread.

Instead of using the YT tags just link them and put the pic IMG code within the YT blue bolded section for content.

Cleans up the GDT quite nicely.

Just ideas thrown out there.

Shrimper

Trick or ruddy treat
Feb 20, 2010
Essex
I'm guessing that those who are in to take Games 5-7 would be first choice in the next round and be in for Games 1-4?

Unless they can't do it for some reason of course.

HuskerTornado

Jobu Needs Rum
May 26, 2008
Parts Unknown
I'll probably be out of town for most of round 2, so I probably won't be able to do one until round 3, provided the Pens make it that far. But I've got some killer ideas now.

Mischa

Feb 11, 2012
if we get to the conference finals, I'd like to do one then. I have finals this week

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad