Prediction Contest: Playoff Edition: Round 1: Game 3: Jets @ Avalanche: Friday, April 26th, 2024: 9:00pm CDT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eyeseeing

Fagheddaboudit
Sponsor
Feb 24, 2015
Avs 5-2
Makar
Prove me wrong boys

Jets 4

Avs 1

Schuffles

Wide.gif
Scary this seems like yesterday
I went with Avs because I have a bad feeling about our ability to adjust.
What happened to the regular season Jets???

ThinIce61

Jul 11, 2018
What to do, what to do? Do I go 21-17, last possession wins or do I predict something crazy?

I'll go crazy and say 4-3 Jets , maybe in OT with Vilardi scoring first.
Pionk will get an assist, albeit on an Avalanche goal.
Ehlers electrifying zone exits will get him an audition for Stars On Ice.
Appleton for some unknown reason will be dressed in Jets gear.
Perfetti will dress but will inexplicably only play 3:47, all on one shift early when due a partial line change he is on the ice with KFC, 55, Pionk and Stanley and spends the entire time trying to clear the puck out our zone while the other 4 suffer panic attacks.

Hellebuyck will allow a goal when the puck somehow bounces in off his water bottle, as well as on the Pionk assisted goal where Pionk makes a tape to tape pass to MacKinnon alone in the slot.😆

DeepFrickinValue

Formally Ruffus
May 14, 2015
What is jets record for these late start home games? Seems like bullshit. Really throws off the flow of a Home game advantage.

Reactions: imec

jiho

Apr 30, 2012
This has been a couple of stressful days being the leader in a prestigious contest like this. Winning this would be one of the greatest accomplishments in my life. It would be life changing. So after a couple of sleepless nights and lots of thought I predict tonight:

Rantanan opens the scoring in the first minute of the game but the Jets rally to win 3-2 in OT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad