All we are is Dustin Byfuglien
Jul 15, 2006
I trimmed mine because it looks like this when I let it grow :

5EmUevJ.gif

Beaker

In My Lab Goggles
Jun 4, 2007
In The Lab.
Apparently in Montreal all the cool kids have long beards anyways. Beards everywhere.

I grew one for 2.5 weeks while I was away from work. I'm attached to it now. I have to shave it tomorrow! Starting work again. (Not allowed.)

Hope Of Glory

May 24, 2009
North Shore
Yeah, long beards are pretty common nowadays.

Too bad this college kid couldn't grow a beard to save his life. Oh well, I'm still young so there's always hope that someday I'll be able to do it too. By that time beards probably won't be cool anymore though :laugh:

gunnerdom

Go HABS Go!!!!
Jul 14, 2003
Ottawa, Ontario
www.facebook.com
Yeah, long beards are pretty common nowadays.

Too bad this college kid couldn't grow a beard to save his life. Oh well, I'm still young so there's always hope that someday I'll be able to do it too. By that time beards probably won't be cool anymore though :laugh:

I've had a beard for years now... I'm too old to know what's cool or not. It's all cycles... if I keep it long enough, I'll eventually be cool for a certain amount of time.

Or at least, I'd like to think so.

I also just like to not have to shave all the time.

GoodKiwi

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 23, 2006
My employer doesn't allow for anything more than a five o'clock shadow.

:(

A1

Everything is awful
Oct 15, 2005
Montreal, Qc
I grew a beard for the first time ever last playoffs and my girlfriend liked it so much I kept it. I keep it short, but stopped trimming it when the playoffs started, so with the head start it's already in conference final form. :yo:

leopod

Apr 6, 2011
Markov's beard seems already full bushy...I wonder if it affects his play in anyway.

Dashboard

Jan 9, 2008
Montréal,Québec
I always rock the beard that I let grow during winter and trim it for spring.

Haven't trimmed since beginning of the playoffs.

It doesn't bother my gf comparing how it was before spring and how short it is now. :laugh: She actually prefer it this length

Rozz

Jun 23, 2012
Niagara Falls, Ont.
10423774_10153283027522302_1037501054080911144_n.jpg

this is my playoff bush... and im not supposed to have one for work... but the bar owner is from Montreal so he understads and lets me get away with it since were both Hab fans.

Renholder

Racing like a pro
Jun 24, 2005
montreal
UJ8oQkA.jpg

I cheated. I had about a week's head-start before the playoffs.

I actually keep it groomed or else I start looking like I should be on the no-fly list rather quick.

Last edited:

negative77

I love 4th lines
Nov 10, 2014
Norway
My employer doesn't allow for anything more than a five o'clock shadow.

:(

Just out of curiousity: what kind of employer doesn't let you grow a beard? Over here in Norway, I don't think employers can deny their workers to grow beards, have tattoos and piercings etc. In what industry is a beard not allowed? Not being judgemental or critical or anything, just genuinely curious.

FrontierPsyCHiatrist*

lOLzAQZ.jpg

It's all I got feel free to laugh.

My eyebrows are pretty thick, though.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad