OT: Playoff Bandwagon Avatars

Senacus Maximus

Jun 5, 2011
Vancouver
Damn.

I like every single one of the avatars you made, EXCEPT for the Flyers one, which is the one I'm looking for.

Any chance you could make one similar to the Blues ones? Obviously it would have to be pointed the other way.

Arigato.

Oct 10, 2010
Good job on the avatars.

However, i do not support any other team, so i wont be using one of these fine looking avatars.

CanadianHockey

Smith - Alfie
Jul 3, 2009
Petawawa
twitter.com
I'd take a Nick Foligno themed Blue Jackets one if possible?

Does this work?

OTT-CBJ-Foligno.gif

Damn.

I like every single one of the avatars you made, EXCEPT for the Flyers one, which is the one I'm looking for.

Any chance you could make one similar to the Blues ones? Obviously it would have to be pointed the other way.

Arigato.

Yeah, the Flyers one was my least favourite, too.

OTTFlyers2.png
. . .
OTTFlyers2L.png

OTTFlyers3.png
. . .
OTTFlyers3L.png

Last edited:

CanadianHockey

Smith - Alfie
Jul 3, 2009
Petawawa
twitter.com
Ok,so clue me in, how do you get them to rotate? I found them in the OP but i'm scratching my head

The ones on the first page are all .png, they're static images.

If you want to rotate between two, you take the two .png images and use them as layers in an animated .gif image.

I did one for Colorado and Bingo on the second page, changed it to your avy for you

sens83

Sep 22, 2009
Melbourne, FL
The ones on the first page are all .png, they're static images.

If you want to rotate between two, you take the two .png images and use them as layers in an animated .gif image.

I did one for Colorado and Bingo on the second page, changed it to your avy for you

Awesome, thanks.

Cousin Eddie

You Serious Clark?
Nov 3, 2006
Hey Folks,
Avs fan here, I was playing around with photoshop and made the most freaky looking creature ever. I had no idea what I was going for an ended up with this :laugh:
I guess the Avs logo is his hair? Anyway, feel free to use it! I've made a few avatars of Colorado/some other teams I like

sensavs.jpg

King EK65

#KuldaApproved
Jun 26, 2013
Canada
Hey Folks,
Avs fan here, I was playing around with photoshop and made the most freaky looking creature ever. I had no idea what I was going for an ended up with this :laugh:
I guess the Avs logo is his hair? Anyway, feel free to use it! I've made a few avatars of Colorado/some other teams I like

sensavs.jpg

This one's very creative. Good work! :handclap:

xVolchenkov

Jun 21, 2011
Ottawa
What are the chances of getting a MTL one? :laugh:
They aren't my pick (Philly), but I feel more emotionally involved in the series between them and TB then any other team.

Jan 19, 2006
Calgary
All I know is that you guys are throwing me off with all your avatar changes.

How am I suppose to know who is who, when you all change your avatars to random images I don't associate with you?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad