ezgif.com-gif-maker(2).gif

I made this one really quick as a test.

sethro109

🏒 🎮🏈🇺🇸🍻
Sponsor
May 3, 2011
Centennial, CO
Can I get a Burakovsky one?
I'd be happy to make more if that's the theme we settle on.

I made it a little better now. Made all the pics the same aspect ratio and made the font on Colorado River a little bigger so you can actually read it. If we do go with this, I'll have to find a better Colorado "C" png. the one I spent 5 minuets finding has a lot of jagged edges.
ezgif.com-gif-maker(3).gif

I'm also not sure on the size restrictions for avatars anymore. Can we still use gifs? Also whats the size and space allowance now?

Do we seriously have no one that's good with photoshop?
What! Are mine not good enough!? 😭 No, but seriously. If we have a good phtotoshop artist on these fourms, I wouldn't know who. Some of the game day threads do have some good shops though.

S E P H

Cloud IX
Mar 5, 2010
Toruń, PL
I'd be happy to make more if that's the theme we settle on.

I made it a little better now. Made all the pics the same aspect ratio and made the font on Colorado River a little bigger so you can actually read it. If we do go with this, I'll have to find a better Colorado "C" png. the one I spent 5 minuets finding has a lot of jagged edges.
View attachment 538229

I'm also not sure on the size restrictions for avatars anymore. Can we still use gifs? Also whats the size and space allowance now?

What! Are mine not good enough!? 😭 No, but seriously. If we have a good phtotoshop artist on these fourms, I wouldn't know who. Some of the game day threads do have some good shops though.
I meant no disrespect mate! I don't know how good you are with it because your original one was a test.

We need to somehow connect the Colorado River scene with something Avs related IMO.

SniperHF

Rejecting Reports
Mar 9, 2007
Phoenix
Do we seriously have no one that's good with photoshop?

I don't even think they need to be "good" as such.

Back in the day the playoff avis weren't always the greatest shop in the world.

Some Avatar tips if you do get rolling:
Use 196x196 px.
If a Gif try and keep it around 5 slides or fewer.

sethro109

🏒 🎮🏈🇺🇸🍻
Sponsor
May 3, 2011
Centennial, CO
I don't even think they need to be "good" as such.

Back in the day the playoff avis weren't always the greatest shop in the world.

Some Avatar tips if you do get rolling:
Use 196x196 px.
If a Gif try and keep it around 5 slides or fewer.
I made those up there at 400px because when selecting an avatar it says "It is recommended that you use an image that is at least 400x400 pixels."

• Wow
Reactions: Balthazar

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad