Playoff Avatars

Frenzy31

May 21, 2003
I didn’t see a thread for this so.....

And no, I am not creative enough to have any ideas.

Maybe something with masks or Covid or the number 19. Would pretty much explain the up and down year.

Instead of Man Up, maybe Mask up.... but that sounds really bad so I think the creative people could do much better.

simon IC

Sponsor
Sep 8, 2007
Canada
Sub Zero for me
tumblr_mbb139PghA1qa5foho2_400.gif

Reactions: BlueMed

Frenzy31

May 21, 2003
Mortal Kambat is a great idea. Put Binningtons face on Subzero.

Hoffman/Tarasenko on Johnny Cage,

Berube is Raiden,

The Commish could be the bad guy leader. (Sorry been a decade since I followed Mortal Kombat).

Bort could be the 4 armed guy. Finishing moves could be goals....

Reactions: BlueMed

HighNote

Just one more Cup
Jul 1, 2014
St. Louis
I'm not against having themed avatars depending on who we play. I guess we wouldn't have a lot of time to make them if we don't know who we're playing soon, or between rounds. But if we had just one avatar made that we all shared it shouldn't be too difficult.

But if we play the Knights round 1, it's gotta be themed around Ventilator Blues by the Rolling Stones, off of the album Exile on Main Street. Aside from this being a COVID season, ventilator could also be because of how injured we've been this year. We could have Blues players on ventilators in hospital beds recovering from all the injuries. And instead of Exile on Main Street it would be Exile on Market Street with a picture of Pietrangelo on a wanted poster.

Either way I wouldn't mind working on some avatars. I did them the year we won the Cup and had a lot of fun.

Stupendous Yappi

Any famous last words? Not yet!
Sponsor
Aug 23, 2018
Erwin, TN
You’d need to be wearing these things tomorrow. The series could be over in a week or so.

I suspect this is like a usual year where there are a few ideas thrown out and then we all slowly realize none of us know how to do this.

Reactions: MissouriMook

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad