Playoff Avatars

McMetal

Writer of Wrongs
Sep 29, 2015
Yeah, last year had a ready made theme, this year kind of snuck up on us. I like the snowflake theme, self-deprecation is a good look on us.

cody275

Nov 14, 2008
UR was a beast last year making them, but also going to send a call to @cody275 since he was the one who made the Stastny+2nd Family Feud gif. I think he does graphic design.

I feel like someone else ended up doing the Stastny + 2nd ones iirc, but those were so long ago I don't even remember at this point lol.

I don't think I've even opened a photo editing program in over a year (if not longer). I'll still see if I can come up with some stuff tomorrow and try and makes something (or at least a template someone can use) if I still have my stuff, might have to wait until I get my old laptop back from a friend though. That has the highest likelihood of actually having everything on it.

Reactions: The Kingslayer

Lonewolfe2015

Rom Com Male Lead
Sponsor
Dec 2, 2007
Making a gif isn't hard, you guys could do it in 5 minutes in Gimp.
  1. Download Gimp
  2. Find your images (e.g. "Stanley Cup Playoffs 2019 Logo")
  3. Copy into Gimp as one layer each, trim layer to 200 x 200 pixels for HFB
  4. Export as 'mylittlepony.gif' with at least a 1000 ms delay between frames

9ve1iv.gif

Reactions: 21

The Moops

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 25, 2017
Earth
We could do something around minions/Gru. I'll see if I can whip something up while I'm bored at work today.

UncleRisto

Not Great, Bob!
Jul 7, 2012
Finland
I like do your ****ing job. Then you can have something a player is good at or bad at as a rib. Such Sam Girard, tornade or conversely Mikko falling down
Yeah, and it has that connection to the playoffs as in "Do your f***ing job" and win playoff games.

Of course they won't, but that's beside the point.

cgf

FireBednarsSuccessor
Oct 15, 2010
w/ Renly's Peach
I like "Do your ****ing job" as well. Good balance of self-deprecation & hype; while having a connection to this season specifically.

Foppberg

Nov 20, 2016
Summerside, PEI
*photo off Bednar* :do you f***ing job
*photo of player doing useless/useful habit*: MacKinnon scoring/Z in the box
*photo of the playoff logo*

cgf

FireBednarsSuccessor
Oct 15, 2010
w/ Renly's Peach
I dunno if I want Bednar in mine :laugh:

I'd just do:
- Avs Logo over "Do your ****ing job"
- Girard Spinning / Mikko assuming the position / Zads being adorable / Soda giving someone the death-stare.
- NHL Playoff Logo

UncleRisto

Not Great, Bob!
Jul 7, 2012
Finland
Maybe a picture of Nate on the bench that game? Rather make MacK the main guy on those than Bednar. I'll play with some options on PS tonight.

Reactions: cgf

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad