Playoff Avatar Thread - Penguin Classics - Request Your Design

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
Bumping for people to see.

Can anyone come up with a good atlas shrugged idea? I need to join in on playoff avatars

CC96

Serious Offender
Nov 6, 2012
Mesa, Arizona
Hi guys, I had a fun time posting with you guys here a few weeks ago, so I'm going to bandwagon the Pens for the playoffs

B6YbKvAIUAADHHi.jpg_large.0.0.jpg

adams-1040x572.jpg

Can I get one of these pictures with everything cropped out except Adams, and the caption "Fear the Walking Dead - Craig Adams", please?

Jaded-Fan

Mar 18, 2004
Pittsburgh
Hi guys, I had a fun time posting with you guys here a few weeks ago, so I'm going to bandwagon the Pens for the playoffs

B6YbKvAIUAADHHi.jpg_large.0.0.jpg

adams-1040x572.jpg

Can I get one of these pictures with everything cropped out except Adams, and the caption "Fear the Walking Dead - Craig Adams", please?

Welcome to the suicide pact. ;)

My brother actually lives in Tempe. I go out there to visit, and always enjoy myself. Good to have you join our one other bandwagon. We have a thread just for the two of you.

CC96

Serious Offender
Nov 6, 2012
Mesa, Arizona
Welcome to the suicide pact. ;)

My brother actually lives in Tempe. I go out there to visit, and always enjoy myself. Good to have you join our one other bandwagon. We have a thread just for the two of you.

You thread for the corpse of Adams, nice! And yeah, Tempe's pretty sweet, I'm hoping I can move there in the fall, so I can be closer to ASU next year.

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
Ahh **** it. Last ride with Adams. Give me "the art of leadership " and a Craig Adams pic. We all win. 150 x 150 please and thank you:)

Griffin6612

Jun 28, 2007
Some great stuff this year. Been too busy moving and what not to get a request, so may borrow one. But good stuff!

ibar726

Aug 6, 2013
IMG]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/65442380/hockey/po/walkingdead.gif[/IMG]
Not to be a nitpicker, but that one doesn't actually fit the theme since Fear the Walking Dead is the name of an TV show and not really close to any classic book titles. So that caption should probably go on the picture of Adams himself, while the title could possibly be one of the following that would fit:
Dead Souls
House of the Dead
Fear and Trembling

Crafton

Liver-Eating Johnson
May 6, 2010
San Francisco
May I politely request..

The Mysteries Of Pittsburgh
Marc-Andre Fleury

lrVNF.png

another Michael Chabon book that could make a good avatar is "Wonder Boys" with your favorite pair of players/coaches/announcers ect. as a bonus, the novel takes place in Pittsburgh and the film features CMU and Chatham.

sorry if this has already been mentioned. i met Chabon's mom last year, she's hilarious.

JQR

Clearly it's Lovejoy
Jan 25, 2012
I would like, A Burnt-Out Case if anyone gets a chance. No biggie either way. Thanks!

Chris+Kunitz+Pittsburgh+Penguins+v+New+York+GZAuAFznjNBl.jpg

shureshot66

Aug 2, 2005
JQR
JQR.gif

billybudd
billybudd.gif

Superstar Shane
Superstar_Shane.gif

djt153
djt153.gif

I swapped out the image you posted for one that would be less distorted when added to the template. Hope that still works for you.

ZeroHero

Dec 3, 2010
I’ll take a “Moby Dick†by Steve Downie whenever someone can get around to it… Thanks

Rf0Ww7WO.jpeg

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad