Playoff Avatar Thread - Hamburglar Theme - Note & Warning on Posts#1 and #619

CanadianHockey

Smith - Alfie
Jul 3, 2009
Petawawa
twitter.com
If we have something about doing it for Murray, should we not also have do it for Reeds?

If we go the McDonald's / Hamburglar route, it'd be cool if we could do something like this:

Slide one:
"I'll take a #65"

Slide two:
Image of Karlsson

Slide three:
"Order Up"
Sens / Playoffs logo

WORLDSTARHIPHOP

Sens <<<<<<<<<< NHL
May 31, 2008
I also vote we do Murray / Do you believe in Miracles themed

I'll draft something up

cUXN9Xj.jpg

GK

Not Jeeks
Apr 2, 2010
Banff
We need to figure out what our theme is fast. Don't have much time. I support the Irrelevant theme. Reminds me of the Senatrolls theme from a few years back.

Emerica

May 29, 2010
If we have something about doing it for Murray, should we not also have do it for Reeds?

If we go the McDonald's / Hamburglar route, it'd be cool if we could do something like this:

Slide one:
"I'll take a #65"

Slide two:
Image of Karlsson

Slide three:
"Order Up"
Sens / Playoffs logo

I like it. I think the third image should be the hamburglar/sens logo tho.

logo1.jpg

Caeldan

Whippet Whisperer
Jun 21, 2008
I'll wait to see if a couple more themes are regularly suggested then add a poll

Vesa Awesaka

#KeepTheSenate
Jul 4, 2013
Do it for murray and reed

Even if it doesnt match the theme there should be one avatar made with both them in it

Golden

Haven't we suffered enough?
May 3, 2007
We could also do a combination of playoff avatars with a specific theme and a Murray banner as our sigs.

saskriders

Can't Hold Leads
Sep 11, 2010
Calgary

Slide one:
"I'll take a #65"

Slide two:
Image of Karlsson

Slide three:
"Order Up"
Sens / Playoffs logo

That would work well.

I was thinking of associating players with menu items/characters but it may be too difficult to come up with a link for everyone.

My idea was

Slide 1:
Picture of McFlurry with the title McFlurry

Slide 2:
Picture of Murray with the title changing to McMurray

Slide 3:
Playoffs/Sens/Whatever

Your idea sounds a lot simpler though.

And thanks in advance to whoever makes these. :yo:

Benjamin

Differently Financed
Jun 14, 2010
yes
Playoff avatars should be fun / not serious. A Murray and Reeds avatar theme is too serious for me.

Neil Patrick Harris

Now sponsored by Zoom™
Aug 23, 2008
Ottawa

Slide one:
"I'll take a #65"

Slide two:
Image of Karlsson

Slide three:
"Order Up"
Sens / Playoffs logo

I like it. I think the third image should be the hamburglar/sens logo tho.

I like it!

saskriders

Can't Hold Leads
Sep 11, 2010
Calgary
Playoff avatars should be fun / not serious. A Murray and Reeds avatar theme is too serious for me.

I think it would be a good idea to go with something fun. But on a third slide with the Sens/Playoffs logo include the Sens Ribbon in the corner(s) (maybe one in each bottom corner, one for Murray one for Reeds).

Tragedy

Jan 10, 2013
Regina, SK
I think it would be a good idea to go with something fun. But on a third slide with the Sens/Playoffs logo include the Sens Ribbon in the corner(s) (maybe one in each bottom corner, one for Murray one for Reeds).

Slide one:
"I'll take a #65"

Slide two:
Image of Karlsson

Slide three:
"Order Up"
Sens / Playoffs logo

I really like the idea of combination of this with the Hamburglar Sens logo

Caeldan

Whippet Whisperer
Jun 21, 2008

Sens burglar logo with a ribbon on the bottom corner?

pepty

Let's win it all
Feb 22, 2005
Agree, it has to be burger and/or MacDonalds related though I do like the irrelevant ones too.

Maybe we should have the little striped Sens ribbon in a corner which could be for both Murray and Reeds..

Caeldan

Whippet Whisperer
Jun 21, 2008
Talking to someone to work on the final slide of the hamburglar sens logo with ribbon...

I think we can all agree that'd be the ideal way to finish any avatar theme?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad