Playoff Avatar Thread #3: Make Requests Here

Status
Not open for further replies.

mja

Everything was beautiful, and nothing hurt
Jan 7, 2005
Lucy the Elephant's Belly
Gentleman (and ladies), a house divided against itself cannot stand.

Let's just go with both of them. They're two slightly different takes on the same theme. People who prefer the speech bubble version go speech bubble, the people who prefer Jake's tweet go with the tweet version. Just specify which version you want and we're done here.

No need for any other polls.

AdamParrot

Mar 10, 2015
Gentleman (and ladies), a house divided against itself cannot stand.

Let's just go with both of them. They're two slightly different takes on the same theme. People who prefer the speech bubble version go speech bubble, the people who prefer Jake's tweet go with the tweet version. Just specify which version you want and we're done here.

No need for any other polls.
Ok, it can be. But I also prefer the same theme (so bubble or tweet), but yes, there are so many avatar already with both themes, so everyone can pick one of them.

Beef Invictus

Revolutionary Positivity
Dec 21, 2009
Armored Train
I’m going to make another thread. I’m just going to do what I said I didn’t want to do and Impose my will on people in order to get ball rolling.

Please post the following and I will make them as soon as I can.

1) HFboards said what quote (please make it semi short so it can fit)
2) Photo for slide.

Below are the two prototypes I came up with. I’m going to do the Voracek one unless it’s overwhelming that people want the player specific.

Could I get "HfBoards says: Bootygrabber" GET A LIFE

mja

Everything was beautiful, and nothing hurt
Jan 7, 2005
Lucy the Elephant's Belly
Can we make a poll about a poll about a poll about a poll about a poll about a poll?

giphy.gif

Reactions: Amorgus

Amorgus

Sep 22, 2017
Rochester NY
Can I just take one that already exists or do we all need our own? I don't want to step on anyone's uniqueness but would like something for tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad