Line Combos: Playoff Avatar Request Thread

Golden

Haven't we suffered enough?
May 3, 2007
I'll work on some bandwagon avatars over the next couple of days. And remaining requests.

Saabman0508

Harb Quote Count: 9
Aug 15, 2010
Ottawa
Ok, finally made up my mind. Could I please get:

Pundit says: Underdogs

I say: Yep

1-sens1.jpg

Thanks in advance :)

I'll work on some bandwagon avatars over the next couple of days. And remaining requests.

It looks like my request was lost in the fold. Just bringing it back up to the front. Thanks for doing all of this Golden! :handclap:

KwanTuM

Aug 16, 2008
Birmingham, AL
I want this one. :laugh:

"Prust says bug-eyed fat walrus"

"I say is Prust Player 61?" or "I say which one is Prust again?" or "I say what the hell is a Prust?"

Prust says, "walrus"...I say, "coo coo ca choo":nod:

Someone can feel free to take this if they want. I'm too lazy to change my avy and have a barely noticeable presence on these boards...just thought it would be funny.

18Hossa

And Grace, Too
Oct 12, 2012
Thank you very much. However, there seems to be a problem. It only completes one cycle and then is stuck on the NHL Playoffs picture.

I think it is a problem with your browser, it happens to me sometimes on chrome but right now on my phone it keeps cycling around

Krishna

Jun 15, 2010
New Jersey
Sens are now my 3rd bandwagon team thanks to Hell on Heels

I can not go 100% in just yet, but am requesting my avatar with a mustache on it

pepty

Let's win it all
Feb 22, 2005
Prust says, "walrus"...I say, "coo coo ca choo":nod:

Someone can feel free to take this if they want. I'm too lazy to change my avy and have a barely noticeable presence on these boards...just thought it would be funny.

I like that one if someone can make it for me.

Golden

May 3, 2007
http://i.imgur.com/hjZC0da.gif

Chances of getting a part this into a playoff avy?

Dat flow man, dat flow.

Uh, no. At least for me. It'll be hard to get any part of that gif to fit within the 20kb limit.

i have a request to make

a picture of karlsson

1297238326325_ORIGINAL.jpg

maybe that one. or a better one if someone has one with

pundit says: a one-trick pony

maclean:
i say, one-trick: winning games

i have no idea how to shot .gif

don't have to do it, but i'd like to try having an avatar. with your help, you can make AT have something to more easily identify him so people can say "hey, it's that AT guy. he has nothing valuable to contribute, we can skip this post".
thanks.

uPmKCaU.gif

Golden

May 3, 2007

DG

Sep 19, 2006
Toronto

Thanks Golden. The board owes you for all your work on these.

EDIT: Mine's not animating - any ideas guys?

EDIT 2: I think it's because mine is sponsor size and I'm just a lowly free user.

Golden, if you have a chance, I would appreciate it if you made it in to freeloader size, but understand that you have a few requests on your hands... :)

Emerica

May 29, 2010
Thanks Golden. The board owes you for all your work on these.

EDIT: Mine's not animating - any ideas guys?

EDIT 2: I think it's because mine is sponsor size and I'm just a lowly free user.

Golden, if you have a chance, I would appreciate it if you made it in to freeloader size, but understand that you have a few requests on your hands... :)

Here you go:

gqat2010.gif

Pretty sure itll work now

Edit: wait maybe not. Whats the max kb does anyone know?

Edit 2:nevermind try this one.

gqat2011.gif

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad