Pre-Game Talk: Playoff Avatar Logo poll

Kalv

Slava Ukraini
Mar 29, 2009
Latvia
where did ya came up with those? Some nice ideas but not sure if everyone has input theirs (not that i have one, outside of a ''Stoned Murray'' that sometimes do some random decisions and is pretty ****ing chill outside throwing a chair once in 50 years :sarcasm:

No like i said these ideas are nice, but like last year (i think) there might some new ideas pop up along the way!

Anyway, let`s discuss!

Getzmonster

Jul 24, 2014
I'll reiterate Lose Big, Win Small.

This is a winner, I'm on board. Paper tigers is OK as well, it sort of pokes at the same idea, and might be fun visually. I voted for the Porkins option though, maybe I'm in a goofy mood but the thought of it made me chuckle.

ShadowDuck

Captain Anaheim
May 19, 2011
Boston, MA
Lose Big. Win Small
-

**** you mentality
-With various pictures of Freddy
DSC_0058_slide.jpg

Paint it Orange

Vipers31

Advanced Stagnostic
Aug 29, 2008
Cologne, Germany
I'll reiterate Lose Big, Win Small.
Sounds good. Maybe with an (And often.) at the end, or something along those lines.

I like this. With a picture of our point differential on the season on one of the gif slides
Yeah, I don't have anything in mind, but I guess there could be many differentials one could put in there for certain guys / aspects.

duckaroosky

So sayeth Duckthulu
May 26, 2009
Long Beach, Ca
What exactly does the "orange theme" include?

The **** you mentality could be something like "2015 Anaheim Ducks Playoffs. Now with more **** you mentality" :dunno:

Ducks DVM

sowcufucakky
Jun 6, 2010
Long Beach, CA
I don't want anything that will bring mocking if we lose. Big. It's just inviting the trolls in for dinner.

If we go with naked and afraid, I vote that someone photoshops Cam's face onto the David Hasselhoff pug picture and we make Sojourn use it.

Mortal Wombat

Dec 7, 2014
Of these, I like the Lose Big, Win Small theme best. Paper Tigers could be fun as well.

(I really liked the Get Lucky one which didn't get enough love last year.)

Kalv

Slava Ukraini
Mar 29, 2009
Latvia
What exactly does the "orange theme" include?

The **** you mentality could be something like "2015 Anaheim Ducks Playoffs. Now with more **** you mentality" :dunno:

just something to do with orange. Weather it be oranges or ''paint it orange'' theme or even Cheetos :sarcasm:

PS
Cheetos might work if we would cheat more :sarcasm:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad