Players you love on teams you hate?!

Aurinko

Apr 1, 2015
Finland
Mattias Ekholm has my love.

That beard, that grit, that skill. I underrated this guy.

I'll add bouchard to that. That guy has eye for hockey.

Q.Hughes is a pleasure to watch, but while I haven't ever cared about Canucs, their current run (and the great defensive effort from the bubble) have made it so that they are not my most hated team any more. Brilliant team defense.

DitchMarner

It's time.
Jul 21, 2017
Brampton, ON
The only teams I really hate are Boston and Montreal and I don't love any player on either team. Ottawa's been irrelevant for quite some time.

Bone Breaker

Apr 2, 2015
Tokyo
I despise the Dead Wings but I liked Konstantinov.

more recently... maybe... Marchessault from Vegas? thats it.

Fatass

Apr 17, 2017
Loved the 60’s Leafs. Loved the 70’s Leafs. Loved the 80’s Leafs. Loved the 90’s Leafs. Loved the early 2000’s Leafs. Just hate the current group. They have no love for the crest; I have no love for them.
Where are the Keon, Sittler, Salming, Clarke, Sundin etc players now?

CanMerc

#FIRECHEVY
Dec 7, 2023
Only “hate” 2 teams and thankfully, as of this offseason one doesn’t really exist anymore…as for the other one… don’t really love any of their players, but Mathews is a good

Killer Orcas

Jul 2, 2011
Abbotsford BC
I hate the Oilers but love Draisaitl as a player. Guy just brings it and that shot of his from literally the goal line is magic. He is so confident and strong on the puck that his not so fast feet don't bring down his game.

TheMoreYouKnow

May 3, 2007
38° N 77° W
I always respected the hell out of Pronger even though I typically despised the teams he was on, since they tended to be playoff opponents of the Wings.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad