Players you completely forgot about

swiftwin

★SUMMER.OF.PIERRE★
Jul 26, 2005
"When the hell did Chris Kunitz sign with Chicago?" is what I thought to myself last night.

Yup, that, and Pominville when I was watching Buffalo last night. He seemed to have disappeared (out west I guess), so I assumed he retired or something since his OT winner against Ottawa was so long ago.

Trap Jesus

Feb 13, 2012
As a current player that has still remained an NHL player, I kind of forgot about Ennis until the Leafs signed him.

CornKicker

Holland is wrong..except all of the good things
Feb 18, 2005
Future Considerations. He was always getting traded but had a good long career

almost as much as "Cap Space" brings to a team. i have heard numerous times that so and so allows cap space but that guy never shows up

ManofSteel55

Aug 15, 2013
Sylvan Lake, Alberta
Mark Bell
Funny story. One year I mentioned to one of the guys in my hockey pool that I was thinking that Mark Bell would be in for a big breakout and I was going to take a flyer on him as a late pick in our fantasy pool. That was the summer he was traded to the Sharks. Buddy I was talking too decided that he was going to scoop me and goes off the board, taking Bell with his 3rd round pick (so around 45th overall). Bell proceeded to get like, 20 points that year? Ha ha ha. I still laugh at him about that. Stupid Wayne.

pagegallagher15

Aug 19, 2017
dont know if they've been mentioned but

Chris Drury

also a few others
Chad Kilger
Brad Staubitz
Kyle Wellwood
Johnny Pohl
Bates Battaglia

and as a Leaf fan the players id like to forget even existed
Vesa Toskala
Andrew Raycroft

LAINEC

Mar 15, 2018
Candyland
Rico Fata I always pick him in my team when i played NHL. He also played ten games my favorite sm-liiga team Hifk. :eek:
Rick DiPietro

Last edited:

NeelyWasAWarrior

Don't Poke The Bear
Dec 23, 2006
Boston Garden
Geoff Sanderson- Wasn't a superstar in his day but he was a lightning fast skater that could play in today's NHL. excellent shot, good goal scorer. There's superstars that were better than him then but couldn't play in today's NHL.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad