Players who have HFboards accounts

Llamamoto

Nice Bison. Kind Bison. Yep.
Sep 5, 2018
Who are some players that you suspect of having HFBoards accounts?

Here are my suspicions:

Brandon Manning. @boxcar65 . He has shifted from a Flyers fan to a Hawks fan to an Oilers fan. Just like Manning. He defends him like a brother (or like himself :dunno:). Take a look at his posting history. Every one of his posts are praising Manning. EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THEM.

Leon Draisaitl: This one is more of a longshot, but it can't be a coincidence that his name is @Leon Draisaitl, which just so happens to be the same name as Oilers player Leon Draisaitl. He also joined HF the day after he was drafted: June 26th, 2014. He has also never posted in a GDT before, (because he is playing).

PS. Leon, please smash the Leafs today,
And feel free to smash Celeste Desjardins too. ;)

Canada Drai

Dwemer Remix
Oct 4, 2017
boxcar's avy is "Mandog" which is similar to "Manning"

as Avril Lavigne once famously sang:

"Can I make it any more obvious?"

-=-

I just realized the Leon Draisaitl account would be more obvious.

Reactions: TB12 and Llamamoto

TB12

Apr 5, 2015
boxcar's avy is "Mandog" which is similar to "Manning"

as Avril Lavigne once famously sang:

"Can I make it any more obvious?"

-=-

I just realized the Leon Draisaitl account would be more obvious.
You get a like just for quoting my girl, Avril.

ElysiumAB

Sep 12, 2013
The Boxcar posts are hilarious.

"Manning will definitely bring leadership, but I hope his time there is short. He’s an NHL player and deserves to be up. "
~ Brandon Manning

Kidding, it's probably a relative or something, but his post history looks like ALL Manning stuff. Pretty funny.

Lrrr

Omicron Persei 8
Apr 7, 2010
Edmonton

Here are my suspicions:

Brandon Manning. @boxcar65 . He has shifted from a Flyers fan to a Hawks fan to an Oilers fan. Just like Manning. He defends him like a brother (or like himself :dunno:). Take a look at his posting history. Every one of his posts are praising Manning. EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THEM.

Leon Draisaitl: This one is more of a longshot, but it can't be a coincidence that his name is @Leon Draisaitl, which just so happens to be the same name as Oilers player Leon Draisaitl. He also joined HF the day after he was drafted: June 26th, 2014. He has also never posted in a GDT before, (because he is playing).

There must be something to this boxcar65-Manning thing. As someone stated before, he must be a family member or something. Nobody posts that much about a player like Manning unless they are him, or are related.

Weitz

Sep 23, 2014
There must be something to this boxcar65-Manning thing. As someone stated before, he must be a family member or something. Nobody posts that much about a player like Manning unless they are him, or are related.

The long con.

Reactions: CornKicker

rboomercat90

Mar 24, 2013
Edmonton

Here are my suspicions:

Right after the trade, Flyers fans came here to tell us to get ready for boxcar65 because they felt that poster was either his brother or mother. So maybe not Manning himself but certainly somebody very close to him at the least.

Bryanbryoil

Pray For Ukraine
Sep 13, 2004
I've met friends and family of players on here over the years, never a player themselves (not that they'd be quick to pass out that info).

MikeYEG

Feb 7, 2019
100% sure about Boxcar, it's so obvious, but then what would you expect from a braindead like him...

the mcdavid era

Jul 10, 2017
I’m not McDavid haha. McDavid is too cool to post here. He is charismatic, funny, a fun guy and he is an amazing player. This era belongs to Connor McDavid. He wouldn’t post here haha

Ritchie Valens

Sep 24, 2007
I’m not McDavid haha. McDavid is too cool to post here. He is charismatic, funny, a fun guy and he is an amazing player. This era belongs to Connor McDavid. He wouldn’t post here haha

Yeah sure, whatever Connor. Get your ass off the internet and start dressing for the game. Puck drop is in 45 minutes. Damn kids these days, procrastinate everything to the last second.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad