Players who are surprisingly not from Europe

BlueDream

Aug 30, 2011
My buddy Dirk Tallawacky. I’m not sure where he’s from but it’s not Europe.

He currently is 3rd in our beer league in goals. Which is impressive considering his chiropractor has him on a pretty strict regimen and he’s not supposed to be playing. But ya know, it gets him out of the house and away from the old lady for a bit so he likes to shoot some puck and have some brews with the guys at the local tavern afterwards.

He’s an electrician. Been working in that career for over 30 years so he’s thinking about retiring soon.

TheDawnOfANewTage

Dahlin, it’ll all be fine
Dec 17, 2018
Alex was born in Milwaukee

Shame that Milwaukee is now part of Europe.

How is "Lee" european?

I mean, it’s not really common for a white dude either? And “Anders” isn’t as common, so I get it.

It’s the first names that might be a bigger indicator- Travis, Steven, Cody, those all seem largely NA-only. My own last name is Western European AF, it’s a thing.

Melting pot yo.

Realgud

Jersey ads are a disgrace
Nov 4, 2013
realguddraftsimulator.com
Shame that Milwaukee is now part of Europe.

I mean, it’s not really common for a white dude either? And “Anders” isn’t as common, so I get it.

It’s the first names that might be a bigger indicator- Travis, Steven, Cody, those all seem largely NA-only. My own last name is Western European AF, it’s a thing.

Melting pot yo.
Yeah but I mean, why would someone be surprised that someone named "Lee" not be european? That's why I'm asking because maybe there's something I don't know about that name in europe.

LeBrun is a Clown

Sep 19, 2018
Always thought Rob Langway was from an Anglo country, but he’s actually born in Taiwan! I always thought Anders Lee was from Taiwan but actually is American!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad