Players that you really want to see get traded not on your team

penguins2946*

Jagr back to Pittsburgh. I want him back here not because of how he'd help us, but because it's the right way to end his career.

MMC

Global Moderator
May 11, 2014
Orange County, CA
I want to see
Jagr to Pens
Yakupov to Habs
E. Kane to Canucks
Kessel to Florida
Phaneuf to Florida
Bourque to Kings
Sekera to Ducks
Z. Michalek to Stars
Yandle to Leafs
Eichel to Jackets
McDavid to Sabres
Doughty to Ducks :sarcasm:
Benn to Ducks :D
Franson to Avs
Burrows to Bruins
RNH to Wild
Hall to Ducks

cgf

FireBednarsSuccessor
Oct 15, 2010
w/ Renly's Peach
Leon Draisaitl. Is it too much to ask that the best young german player in ages be developed by any team other than the Oilers?

Rayzorexe

Meh..
Dec 29, 2009
Toronto, ON
Yakupov for sure. Also with Ryan Nugent Hopkins and Eberle. I feel like they aren't going to progress any further in there career unless Oiler's management changes.

notsocommonsense

Apr 24, 2013
For me it's Yakupov, I think he just doesn't fit well with the Oilers and would be amazing somewhere else. Evander Kane comes to mind as well.

Marchand to anywhere. . . I'd like to see if the yippy little dog continues his act without all the big dogs standing behind him

No Face No Case

Feb 28, 2012
Marchand to anywhere. . . I'd like to see if the yippy little dog continues his act without all the big dogs standing behind him

There isn't a player in the league i despise more.

Without Chara and Lucic beside him he would be quiet as a mouse and play clean as a whistle

E.Kane + ROR to Canucks
Buff to Brooklyn (NYI)
Mason Raymond to Boston
Toews to Winnipeg
Richards to Florida (50$ 8Balls)
Marchand to the Sabres

The Florida Panthers to Seattle
Carolina Canes to Quebec City
Arizona Coyotes to Hamilton

Last edited:

Ducks in a row

Go Ducks Quack Quack
Dec 17, 2013
U.S.A.
Evgeni Malkin would like to see him out of the shadows of Sidney Crosby

Nail Yakupov would like to see him on another team to see if it is him or him playing on the Oilers is the problem

Jonathan Quick would like to see him on another team one that hasn't been so good defensively like the Kings had over the years

Jonathan Toews would like to see him on another team one that sucks and see how he does on the team seeing if he can make a immediate impact into a Stanley Cup contender

Those are some examples

Leon Draisaitl. Is it too much to ask that the best young german player in ages be developed by any team other than the Oilers?

:handclap:

Meeqs

Aug 23, 2012
USA
E. Kane, Yande, Vermette, Yakupov, Dion, Stewart, Coburn, anyone from Van, Myers, Cam Ward and Sekera are all players I'd like to see moved at this years TDL

Russian Factor

Jan 8, 2015
Pittsburgh
Every time I see Hertl I have the irrational urge to ruffle his hair and pinch his cheeks. Total fangirl. I'd like to see him play alongside Geno. My two favorite players on one line. Then reunited with his idol and former PIT great Jaromir Jagr...

MOM JESUS WHY DON"T YOU KNOCK

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad