Players That Will Perform Higher Than Their Rank

Dabruins

Mar 15, 2003
Canada
With Fantasy drafts taking place now (mine tomorrow night) I thought it would be nice for HF to talk about players that really help you cement a victory. Doesnt have to be just fantasy talk either, I am going to talk in fantasy terms because it's easier for my argument but you can list players who are just going to exceed perceived expectations if you want.

Let's see some names of players that are going to blow their ranking out of the water. Steals, gems, bounce backs, sleepers. Could be players ranked 200 that make the jump to 100, or a player ranked 30th making the leap to top 10. When I say ranked I am basing it off yahoo rankings but for this thread its just a generalized fantasy rankings you don't need to know the exact position yahoo has them at.

Ill start, I think Danny Briere is a nice steal considering he is in the 300 range. I think he has a good season and even though it pains me to say it the Habs PP is going to be unreal.

Your turn....

zytz

lumberjack
Jul 25, 2011
Erik Cole
Bickell
Drouin
O'Rielly
Hamonic
Burns
Wilson

Are some that I've been going after

rypper

21-12-05 it's finally over.
Dec 22, 2006
I got Milan Michalek with a really late pick. Pretty surprised by that because if he's healthy he'll play big minutes for the sens.

WestCoast

Oct 25, 2006
Depending on the site you use on yahoo here are some players ranked way too low that will be great value: Iginla, Couture, Voynov, Burns, Pacioretty

Kovacs

Jul 22, 2013
Alberta
Brent Burns for sure, Yahoo has him as a RW,D so throw him in your defense slot and you get top 6 numbers out of it, or worse comes to worse and he gets thrown back on D he can still put up respectable numbers considering Yahoo ranks him at 167

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad