Players that never impress when you watch

CarlWinslow

@hiphopsicles
Jan 25, 2010
Winnipeg
Hey, a Sabres fan!

Leafs played Buffalo once this year. The score was 2-1. I wonder who scored both of those goals... :tmi:

I know right. And those were the only two Leafs games on TV that the poster could have possibly watched. It's not even possible for the guy to have watched more Leaf games and formed an opinion.

These Are The Days

Oh no! We suck again!!
May 17, 2014
Tampa Bay
Ryan Nugent-Hopkins

That talent just don't shine like it used to anymore because he's been neutered down from dynamic, playmaking should have been Calder winner to a frequently injured Swiss Army knife being assigned all the dirty work.

Korpse

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 5, 2010
Ryan Nugent-Hopkins

That talent just don't shine like it used to anymore because he's been neutered down from dynamic, playmaking should have been Calder winner to a frequently injured Swiss Army knife being assigned all the dirty work.

Would really benefit from a move imo, might not be too long before we see him wearing different colours.

I Hate Blake Coleman

Bandwagon Burner
Jul 22, 2008
Saskatchewan
Ryan Nugent-Hopkins

His rookie year was when he looked his best. It was like he could see plays developing before anyone else and would make such crisp passes. I was convinced he would be the best of Yakupov, Hall, Eberle and him.

Ryan Suter is my pick. I suppose it's a good thing if he never sticks out though.

These Are The Days

Oh no! We suck again!!
May 17, 2014
Tampa Bay
Would really benefit from a move imo, might not be too long before we see him wearing different colours.

I don't even know if that would help him now. He just seems like a totally different player now. Not that I'm comparing his talent to these players but it's as if Joe Thornton somehow turned into Valtteri Filppula.

These Are The Days

Oh no! We suck again!!
May 17, 2014
Tampa Bay
His rookie year was when he looked his best. It was like he could see plays developing before anyone else and would make such crisp passes. I was convinced he would be the best of Yakupov, Hall, Eberle and him.

Ryan Suter is my pick. I suppose it's a good thing if he never sticks out though.

Me too. The rebuild should have ended with him, Hall and Eberle as the core and had the selected Ellis instead of Mangus Sevensson-Paajarvi I think history would have been much different. Good call on Suter because I thought about him too.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad