"Players Only" Meeting

CallMeShaft

Calder Bedard Fan
Apr 14, 2014
This is a post from yesterday (or rather super early in the morning today). It was nothing significant.

Why make a thread for this?!?

x Tame Impala

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 24, 2011
Ohhhhhh I bet the players are suuuuuuuuper serious now that they had a player’s only meeting! Ooooooooooooh

nmgrbhfn

Mar 27, 2018
Player's only meetings won't help when the players seem to be putting in significant effort BUT CAN'T SCORE ENOUGH to beat better opponents. Talk won't solve that. Harder work won't solve that. As they say, don't try, just do it. And "doing it" in this case means scoring goals, and that admonition isn't directed at third or fourth liners but top liners this team was built around like Cat. Cat picked the wrong time to have an off year as the Hawks wouldn't be in this position if he had had a normal year. He probably will cost his buddy Strome a significant pay day too.

Muffinalt

Mar 1, 2016
Hungary
It was probably just 'oh shit Lazerus is coming, hold the door for another 10 mins, maybe he will go away'.

Mark Lazerus a true 4Head.

Reactions: Krivo25

Blackhawks

Jul 25, 2007
If they come out with the effort they did vs Vancouver every game then they might make the playoffs, effort wasn’t the issue that game at all, now the previous two games that’s another story.

Reactions: KWP

BobbyJet

I am Canadian
Oct 27, 2010
Dundas, Ontario. Can
If they come out with the effort they did vs Vancouver every game then they might make the playoffs, effort wasn’t the issue that game at all, now the previous two games that’s another story.

The effort was definitely better but still too many passengers when it comes to the commitment to play in the dirty areas. Markstrom was solid but he saw most every puck that came his way.

Reactions: Krivo25

Backyard Hockey

Dealing With It
Feb 13, 2015
They had a player only meeting to say ‘bruh, did that young dude who I think is our coach really put Zach Smith on the first pp unit?’

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad