Players on other teams that your fan base is hooked on

DaveG

Noted Jerk
Apr 7, 2003
Winston-Salem NC
Canes - Eichel, though he may end up with us anyway.

in the league? Probably Marc Staal, though the fanbase is MUCH more divided on the idea then it was a few years back.

Bee Sheriff

Bad Boy Postingâ„¢
Nov 9, 2013
Tucson
The Kings fans have Penguins fans throwing Paul Martin at us for Mike Richards or Justin Williams just about any time one of them is brought up in trade manners.

Can't really think of anyone the Kings fans want, mostly just prospects.

Seedling

Tier 7 fan (ballcap)
Jul 16, 2009
Canada
Boychuk was very popular for Oilers fans. Likely still is.

Brayden Schenn seems to be another guy lots like. Hanzal is another.

Honestly though, we need so many types of players. Pretty much any starting goalie is an envy too. :(

theCOMMISH

Mar 5, 2014
Not speaking for the whole fanbase but I remember a couple Flames posters saying they really liked Tommy Wingels. He's a Burkie type player.

Xamar*

There was a Silfverberg cult on the Sens board at one point, even though he did play for us. Last year our boards were flocked with Bobby Ryan haters and Silf fanboys. It has quieted down tho..

The Macho King

Back* to Back** World Champion
Jun 22, 2011
Adam Larsson and kinda Patrick Marleau are normally the two that are talked about most.

SatanwasaSlovak

Jan 18, 2013
Malmö, Skåne
Ryan O'Reilly and basically every other two-way defensive forward that can put up some points aswell.

Oh, and McDavid/Eichel. They even got several threads dedicated to worship these talents. It can get kinda creepy sometimes.

Aceonfire*

Based on the amount of proposals and threads, Habs fans are hooked on Yakupov.

KaylaJ

i bent my wookie
Mar 12, 2009
hell
For the Penguins, it's probably any of your team's top 6 wingers. It was Kulemin for a while (I wanted him here too), Chris Stewart has been focused on since he was in STL...Setoguchi for some reason...forgetting some others I'm sure.

Brandon Saad (WE COULD'VE HAD A HOMETOWN GUY!1!1!) and the what if we didn't draft Jordan Staal players.

Dying Alive

Phil = 2x Champ
Mar 11, 2007
Pittsburgh
The Kings fans have Penguins fans throwing Paul Martin at us for Mike Richards or Justin Williams just about any time one of them is brought up in trade manners.

Can't really think of anyone the Kings fans want, mostly just prospects.

So you're saying Paul Martin is the Pens trade board equivalent of Dwight King?

Anyway, for the Pens it's Perron or E. Kane probably. Used to be a lot of Jamie McGinn as well but that seems to have tapered off.

Oil For The Boys

Jan 7, 2013
Chris Stewart. It's mostly Sens fans saying they don't want him though every time his name is mentioned and we're interested.

Also a LD to play with Karlsson. Yandle, Sekera, Tanev, Bogosian, Edler.

There used to be a weird obsession with French Canadian players. Talbot, Briere, Brassard.

And when were in the market for a power forward. Clowe, Horton, Clarkson

Joannie9

Aug 10, 2009
Based on the amount of proposals and threads, Habs fans are hooked on Yakupov.

Honestly not that much. They like Perron and Evander Kane more. Some fans want Yakupov because he played with Galchenyuk but a LOT don't want him because of the ''hard to coach'' reputation he has.

HanSolo

DJ Crazy Times
Apr 7, 2008
Las Vegas
Byfuglien

I remember when Toronto fans were more obsessed with Bobby Ryan than we were. It was pretty funny

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad