PGDT-Poll: Players of the Game Are? | Isles @ Penguins | (Neilsen, Bailey, Hickey & Martinek)

Status
Not open for further replies.

LeapOnOver

Mackenzie is a hack!
Jan 23, 2011
Iksan, S. Korea
www.leaponover.com
Nielsen
Nielsen
Nielsen

2 out of the 3 Matts sucked tonight. Donovan and Martin were horrible. I'm beginning to like Clutterbuck more than Martin if one of them has to go....

Frans Nielsen baby, shutting up the "we need a real 2c wah wah"!!!

JetsMetsIsles

Nov 20, 2009
Im not a Nabby fan by any means but besides that first goal he played well.

The guy needs to be a 50 50 starter or 60 40 and I think he will be much more effective for us. ITs a long season and we need to get Poulin some reps. The more Poulin plays the better he will get and the more rest old man Nabby gets the better he will play.

Frans gets the first star of the night though. He's been fantastic for us to start this season.

IslandersFan17

Jun 8, 2011
Long Island
Frans
Bailey
Okposo

Kyle mainly because he is showing some of the ability we saw in the playoffs last year.

Other than that the other two were pretty easy selections.

DVon Du Nord

Apr 30, 2012
Kildare, IE
I'll take a few helpings of Nielsen, Nabby and Martinek.

Nielsen deserves top spot after stellar performance.

Nabby just overshadowed by that saving 39 of 42 against the Pens and stuffing Crosby on breakaway to keep us alive. I also would still like to see Poulin get some more starts and this game doesn't change that, give the guy some rest anyway this was a good hard fought battle to keep the Isles in it for Nabby tonight.

Martinek with a more than surprising first game back. Solid in the D zone and 2 assists, what more could we as of this guy? Hope he keeps this up.... At least the good defense anyway.

Hamonic played a good game tonight as well as Hickey, both good honorable mentions helping out big time on the 5 PENALTIES!

Loved seeing the Isles finally start capitalizing on chances so Bailey and PMB will just get mentioned here. :thumbu:

19NYSports91

Feb 1, 2012
Long Island
Unsung player of the game is definitely Hamonic. He played more than half the game last night(30:21) and completely shutdown malkin. Still have no idea how Crosby was going up against carkner-Donovan. He was a -1 with no points so I assume people just look at that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• USA vs Sweden
    USA vs Sweden
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $1,050.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Finland vs Czechia
    Finland vs Czechia