Players going on Auction

Wildman

Feb 28, 2002
Toronto
Please check if your team is inluded on the auction...most of the bids are at max except for two player.

Alexander Salak (STL, DET)
Anders Ambuhl (PHX, PHI)
Brad Thiessen (ANA, DET, VAN, CAL)
Brandon Mashinter (COL, TAM)
Christian Hanson (NYI, CHI, COL, TOR, NJ)
Corey Cowick (STL, PHX) - $550K
Eric Walsky (DET, TOR, COL)
Evan Oberg (D) (CAL, PIT)
Ilka Heikkinen (DET, TOR, CAL, FLA)
Jonas Gustavsson (NYI, STL, ANA, CHI, DET, VAN, COL, TOR, NJ, CAL, CLB, EDM, FLA, NAS, NYR, MTL, TAM, PHI)
MacGregor Sharp (VAN, TOR)
Richard Bachman (VAN, FLA, NYR)
Sebastien Piche (STL, VAN) - $650K
Tyler Bozak (PHX, NYI, STL, ANA, CHI, DET, VAN, COL, TOR, CAL, CLB, EDM, NAS, NYR, MTL, PHI)
Viktor Stalberg (Van, NJ, CAL, CLB, FLA, NYR, PHI)

Default101

Christian Hanson is already property of Phoenix.. was drafted before i even became a GM, so i've had him for years... But atleast i get a free scouting report on who all is interested in him :)

Edit: Hanson drafted 6th round - 191st Overall by Phoenix in 2005.

Brent Burns Beard

Powered by Vasiliev Podsloven
Feb 27, 2002
maybe i dont understand the process, why i am not in the bidding for Walsky? did i not bid the max too? he was #1 on my list, so its not like i didnt give him priority lovin?

Wildman

Feb 28, 2002
Toronto
maybe i dont understand the process, why i am not in the bidding for Walsky? did i not bid the max too? he was #1 on my list, so its not like i didnt give him priority lovin?

That is why i want you to post here so i can verify your email before the auction

Ohio Jones

Game on...
Feb 28, 2002
Great White North
Please check if your team is inluded on the auction...most of the bids are at max except for two player.

Sebastien Piche (STL, VAN) - $650K

My offer for Piche was within 10% of the top offers ($600,000). AFAIK, that should put me into the final round of bidding for his services. But if not, no biggie.

PasiK

Jun 11, 2007
Paimio, Finland
SJ Sharks offers are missingplease check those.. at least stalberg, gustavsson, bozak received max offers.. some others as wellPasi

SPG

Feb 27, 2002
Utica, NY
Visit site
Looks alright for NYR. My team is listed next to the three players here that I put a max bid on.

Out of curiousity (no rush by any means) - when will the lotteries be held?

I want to applaud Hasnain for a job well done, on both moderating free agency AND with the moves the Islanders have made this offseason... the Atlantic is going to be even thougher next season.

Hossa

Feb 27, 2002
Abroad
Visit site
For the "auctions" for players not at the max (eg. Sebastien Piche), is there a second round of bidding or simply a lottery at the current number and term?

Wildman

Feb 28, 2002
Toronto
For the "auctions" for players not at the max (eg. Sebastien Piche), is there a second round of bidding or simply a lottery at the current number and term?

Simply a lottery...as for the auction..I will be randomly set bidding team for players into excel...lock the excel...will ask Reggie to pick a number say 1-18 for the Leafs goalie...once he emails the number...I will forward the password to him and will determine the winner.

Default101

I think the term "auction" is misleading -- "lottery" might be more accurate, since apparently there's no further bidding to be done on these players.

Except for Cowick and Piche since they aren't at rookie max.

But I will withdraw my bid for Corey Cowick since i am in the lottery for Ambuhl and Bozek and only have 3 open spots (at this moment) before i hit 80 and i want to give myself atleast one spot of breathing room.

SPG

Feb 27, 2002
Utica, NY
Visit site
Except for Cowick and Piche since they aren't at rookie max.

But I will withdraw my bid for Corey Cowick since i am in the lottery for Ambuhl and Bozek and only have 3 open spots (at this moment) before i hit 80 and i want to give myself atleast one spot of breathing room.

I don't know if you can withdraw a FA bid this late into it...

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad