Player win percent

steve141

Aug 13, 2009
Is there any place to find win/loss stats for players other than goalies? Which player has won the most games? Who has the highest win percent?

I would imagine the player with most wins would be one of the players at the top of the games played list, probably Messier.

Win percent is more interesting. Being on a dynasty like Henri Richard or Jean Beliveau would be a good start I suppose. I guess there might be less known role players who managed to hit exactly the right seasons for high win percent.

Does anyone have the actual stats?

reckoning

Jan 4, 2005
I would imagine the player with most wins would be one of the players at the top of the games played list, probably Messier.
There was an article in THN years ago that said Scott Stevens had broken the record for most career wins by a player, and that Messier held it before him. I don't know if he still holds it; I imagine Lidstrom must be getting close.

It's frustrating that the NHL has access to all these stats, but it's hard for the fans to find out any of these details.

Big Phil

Nov 2, 2003

Wow, just looking at the minus W/L difference for a player. No coincidence that there are some weak cards on that end compared to the other end (yes wins and losses do not always judge a player of course). But I honestly thought there would be some better players at the bottom of the minus list.

The HHOFers I found were Gadsby, Boivin and Howell. All defensemen. No shock that they played a good chunk of their careers on Boston or New York. But still I was surprised there was such a big difference in player quality from the top to the negative in W/L

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad