Player Proposal for 19-20 season

Kriss E

May 3, 2007
Jeddah
Here is the proposal from players:
upload_2020-3-17_22-58-22.png

I guess that could save the season, maybe they would shorten 20-21 if that's how they go about it.

Zorba

May 26, 2011
DELTA BC
Lol. NFL and MLB pennant and wildcard chase will destroy the nhl playoffs
Plus college football. Scrap the season if it hasn’t started my beginning of June
Better yet scrap it now
People are being laid off , parents will have to take time off to look after their kids cuz schools are done but the millionaire players don’t wanna lose their revenue and a lower cap
Selfish fuxking losers

Reactions: Hannibal

Kriss E

May 3, 2007
Jeddah
Lol. NFL and MLB pennant and wildcard chase will destroy the nhl playoffs
Plus college football. Scrap the season if it hasn’t started my beginning of June
Better yet scrap it now
People are being laid off , parents will have to take time off to look after their kids cuz schools are done but the millionaire players don’t wanna lose their revenue and a lower cap
Selfish fuxking losers

Well I don't think this is the players saying don't cancel the season, the NHLPA were probably asked to come up with a strategy the players would accept.
Canceling the season is probably the last thing they want to do because that means a lot of teams traded away assets for no reasons. Teams who moved away their 1st rd pick wouldn't even get a chance to compete for a cup? How would that sit with you if you were the owner of that team?

Zorba

May 26, 2011
DELTA BC
Well I don't think this is the players saying don't cancel the season, the NHLPA were probably asked to come up with a strategy the players would accept.
Canceling the season is probably the last thing they want to do because that means a lot of teams traded away assets for no reasons. Teams who moved away their 1st rd pick wouldn't even get a chance to compete for a cup? How would that sit with you if you were the owner of that team?
It’s only about money. Nothing to do with trading assets
The NHL is a gate driven league. So they have to play or cheque’s go to escrow
People are losing their jobs and Sydney Crosby is worried about his pay cheque
f*** off NHl

DAChampion

May 28, 2011
f*** off NHl

Has Crosby actually whined about his paycheck?

Zorba

May 26, 2011
DELTA BC
Has Crosby actually whined about his paycheck?
If you wanna play in August and September after a pandemic , you’re whining about revenue
Haven’t heard one NBA player come up with a post season plan. Yet the NHL players have to cuz they’re a gate driven league.
So sorry you took the Crosby this literally. But seriously, this is what they’re thinking about

Last edited:

Kriss E

May 3, 2007
Jeddah
f*** off NHl
You're just going off on them dude. Chill out.

Zorba

May 26, 2011
DELTA BC
You're just going off on them dude. Chill out.
It’s just sad that’ this is what millionaires are thinking about while the real world is losing jobd left right and centre
Who cares about them. They’re seriously just worried about the cap and escrow.
Bottom line

Kriss E

May 3, 2007
Jeddah
It’s just sad that’ this is what millionaires are thinking about while the real world is losing jobd left right and centre
Who cares about them. They’re seriously just worried about the cap and escrow.
Bottom line
Every person cares about their careers and livelihood, they don't work at Taco Bell where there ain't much to do but wait until they reopen.
The league and players need to create an action plan to be ready to salvage the season. Again, canceling creates a mess, it's much simpler to postpone it.

There's nothing wrong with this man, you're really overreacting.

Zorba

May 26, 2011
DELTA BC
Every person cares about their careers and livelihood, they don't work at Taco Bell where there ain't much to do but wait until they reopen.
The league and players need to create an action plan to be ready to salvage the season. Again, canceling creates a mess, it's much simpler to postpone it.

There's nothing wrong with this man, you're really overreacting.
How does cancelling create a real world mess??
They’re getting their last 3 cheque’s
If by mess you mean escrow and lower cap then sure
I care more for my wife than who’s an ICU nurse in the front line right now and could be exposed
I care more about the Taco Bell worker or the cineplex worker not getting paid over a bunch of millionaires who might have to take a haircut next season. Boo f***ing boo

Kriss E

May 3, 2007
Jeddah
How does cancelling create a real world mess??
They’re getting their last 3 cheque’s
If by mess you mean escrow and lower cap then sure
I care more for my wife than who’s an ICU nurse in the front line right now and could be exposed
I care more about the Taco Bell worker or the cineplex worker not getting paid over a bunch of millionaires who might have to take a haircut next season. Boo f***ing boo

I just provided you with an example. Washington traded a 2nd for Kovalchuk at the deadline. Tampa Bay gave up Foote and a 1st for Coleman, what happens there? etc. It's not solving how to fly, but it's only logical for the league to attempt to salvage the season, and for the players to look after their careers/livelihood.

What does you caring more your wife have to do with them trying to find a solution on possibly finishing the season? So all millionaires need to stop caring about their careers, they can't even think on how to move forward, and should now divert all their focus and attention on how can they help the teenager working at the movies?
Dude, relax. If you despise athletes so much why do you even watch sports?

Zorba

May 26, 2011
DELTA BC
I just provided you with an example. Washington traded a 2nd for Kovalchuk at the deadline. Tampa Bay gave up Foote and a 1st for Coleman, what happens there? etc. It's not solving how to fly, but it's only logical for the league to attempt to salvage the season, and for the players to look after their careers/livelihood.

What does you caring more your wife have to do with them trying to find a solution on possibly finishing the season? So all millionaires need to stop caring about their careers, they can't even think on how to move forward, and should now divert all their focus and attention on how can they help the teenager working at the movies?
Dude, relax. If you despise athletes so much why do you even watch sports?
This is all about money. I’ll keep saying it
Nothing to do with picks
Sorry just read on CNN , that US unemployment may hit 20%. But hey let’s complete the year so the superstars won’t pay escrow
It’s all about greed. Playing into September is about the bottom line which you won’t admit
Let’s see if a real league like the NBA would even consider this

Kriss E

May 3, 2007
Jeddah
This is all about money. I’ll keep saying it
Nothing to do with picks
Sorry just read on CNN , that US unemployment may hit 20%. But hey let’s complete the year so the superstars won’t pay escrow
It’s all about greed. Playing into September is about the bottom line which you won’t admit
Let’s see if a real league like the NBA would even consider this

Why is it greed? If they can complete their season...why not?

Zorba

May 26, 2011
DELTA BC
Why is it greed? If they can complete their season...why not?
Lol. Man you’re smarter than this. I’ve red your posts. You’re an intelligent guy
No playoff revenue means the cap goes nowhere and more than likely escrow
Why is the NBA not talking fantasy shit now?
Cuz they’re not depended on ticket sales
It’s Greed
If it’s not Greed than every player in the league should give a portion of their cheque to they employees of the arena for the next month and a half
Some have and I applaud them. Good people
Some idiot started a go fund me page (Marchand) That’s pathetic

Kriss E

May 3, 2007
Jeddah
Lol. Man you’re smarter than this. I’ve red your posts. You’re an intelligent guy
No playoff revenue means the cap goes nowhere and more than likely escrow
Why is the NBA not talking fantasy shit now?
Cuz they’re not depended on ticket sales
It’s Greed
It's not greed it's their business. It's no different than 18-19 season or 12-13 or 07-08 or 81-82.
Hockey is sports entertainment, they rely on revenue.
The NHL and the players are going to survive if they cancel the season, as they have before, but if they can salvage a season why not? They are trying to come up with ideas on how to accomplish that. They need to plan now, not in 2 months, it's only logical.
I don't see the big deal.

Zorba

May 26, 2011
DELTA BC
It's not greed it's their business. It's no different than 18-19 season or 12-13 or 07-08 or 81-82.
Hockey is sports entertainment, they rely on revenue.
The NHL and the players are going to survive if they cancel the season, as they have before, but if they can salvage a season why not? They are trying to come up with ideas on how to accomplish that. They need to plan now, not in 2 months, it's only logical.
I don't see the big deal.
The optics look like Mickey Mouse is running it
Also they will be hammered by the Olympic, MLB, NCAA football and the NFL.
It’s just an awful idea to try to make money
And you nailed it. The NHL will survive the arena workers will be in the EI line

Kriss E

May 3, 2007
Jeddah
The optics look like Mickey Mouse is running it
Also they will be hammered by the Olympic, MLB, NCAA football and the NFL.
It’s just an awful idea to try to make money
And you nailed it. The NHL will survive the arena workers will be in the EI line

Bah..I don't like their idea but they're putting some proposal forward in case things improve and they can pick it back up. Again, pretty sure this is a directive coming from the league asking them how to salvage the season. The league must have their own idea too.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad