Player interviews

SKRusty

Napalm
Jan 20, 2016
Sean Monahan, third line RWer. A man barely alive." Treliving to his Doctors, "We can rebuild him. We have the technology. We have the capability to make the world's first bionic RWer. Sean Monahan will be that man. Better than he was before. Better...stronger...faster."

In all seriousness, my only take on the couple minutes of video was that Sean is determined. Noticed the wrist with a protective shield. I would almost call his interview snarly. Not willing to accept any excuses for himself or others. With Sean repaired I would expect his shot to be way better and with the groin and hernia's dealt with he should be faster and more importantly more agile.

Gio is grooming Sean to be his replacement at captain and I like what I see. Even if he is a 3rd line RWer.

Johnny Hoxville

The Return of a Legend
Jul 15, 2006
Calgary
Sean Monahan, third line RWer. A man barely alive." Treliving to his Doctors, "We can rebuild him. We have the technology. We have the capability to make the world's first bionic RWer. Sean Monahan will be that man. Better than he was before. Better...stronger...faster."

In all seriousness, my only take on the couple minutes of video was that Sean is determined. Noticed the wrist with a protective shield. I would almost call his interview snarly. Not willing to accept any excuses for himself or others. With Sean repaired I would expect his shot to be way better and with the groin and hernia's dealt with he should be faster and more importantly more agile.

Gio is grooming Sean to be his replacement at captain and I like what I see. Even if he is a 3rd line RWer.

Might be post of the year tbh.

Reactions: SKRusty

SmellOfVictory

Jun 3, 2011
I know it's what the whole Boring Monahan schtick is based off of, but I'm always blown away at how incredibly flat his interviews are. lol. Gaudreau's have gotten pretty easy to watch over time, though.

Shawnofthedeadz

Jan 18, 2013
I know it's what the whole Boring Monahan schtick is based off of, but I'm always blown away at how incredibly flat his interviews are. lol. Gaudreau's have gotten pretty easy to watch over time, though.
lol and here I thought he improved in his interview skills.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad