Player discussion - Alex Stalock

Trapper

Nov 21, 2013
I wouldnt be surprised if they just waived him or called him into Lou's office :popcorn:

Lou has the Mr. Burns trapdoor in his office.
If you can tell me why I shouldn't waive you without using the letter E...
I'm a good work guy?

slozo

Aug 28, 2011
Newmarket, ON
Stalock could be assigned to the Marlies

I was going to ask if that was possible, and you answered my question. Because from what has been said, it would seem that would be their first choice.

Sparks comes up to back-up and even platoon with Bernier if he falters badly on occasion (probable scenario). Then Stalock backs up a red-hot Bibeau, leading them to a championship.

Sounds good to me - and Babcock gets to have a very good idea about what they have in Sparks.

Warden of the North

Ned Stark's head
Apr 28, 2006
Muskoka
I was going to ask if that was possible, and you answered my question. Because from what has been said, it would seem that would be their first choice.

Sparks comes up to back-up and even platoon with Bernier if he falters badly on occasion (probable scenario). Then Stalock backs up a red-hot Bibeau, leading them to a championship.

Sounds good to me - and Babcock gets to have a very good idea about what they have in Sparks.

He would need to be waived first, so if he goes on waivers today I'd think thats the plan.

MJ65

Jul 12, 2009
Toronto
They are going with Bibeau and sparks after trade deadline as per Lou - so Bernier is not in the future plan, not sure about Stalock

FlareKnight

Jun 26, 2006
Alberta
Yeah, no shock there. Lou talked about wanting to see more of Sparks and Bibeau. Stalock would just be in the way on the Leafs. He can probably serve as the Marlies backup though :).

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad