Player contracts and fan reactions

Indrid Cold

Oct 24, 2022
I don't use Twitter or follow any players on social media. But I do wonder if fans give players shit for having bad contracts and being over paid? Does Chiarot get hell on the net, or any player with cap busting contracts?

And if you were an over paid player, would it bother you how fans treated you on social media?

Zetterberg4Captain

Aug 11, 2009
Detroit
I don't use Twitter or follow any players on social media. But I do wonder if fans give players shit for having bad contracts and being over paid? Does Chiarot get hell on the net, or any player with cap busting contracts?

And if you were an over paid player, would it bother you how fans treated you on social media?
I think if you as a player intentionally demand a certain salary then it's your sole responsibility to take ownership of it and deliever.

Dont like the scrutiny that comes with it;

Demand less money, or
Earn your money

Simple

Holden Caufield

Oct 9, 2020
Ontario
They’ll here about it on the ice….

As for socials, if they don’t use them, they don’t have to deal with the negativity.

Last edited:

SoupNazi

Serenity now. Insanity later.
Feb 6, 2010
Yes, they absolutely do.

I'd be surprised if most players read what's written about them on social media, to be honest.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad