Play it safe with Tristan Jarry or take a chance on Ilya Sorokin?

Sempiternal

Jul 5, 2014
Who would you keep in a fantasy hockey league?

Tristan Jarry who is already in North America and should see a few games this season. (Matt Murray doesn't seem too durable.)

or

Ilya Sorokin who could be an awesome starter, but also may never play in the NHL.

Tough one...

PG Canuck

Mar 29, 2010
Who are your current goalies? That sways my vote, but I voted Sorokin mostly based on potential and Murray blocking Jarry.

junyab

Jan 22, 2013
Sorokin...he should be in the NHL next year after Halak contract expires and is the better goalie.

Sempiternal

Jul 5, 2014
How is Jarry a safe one? He has Murray blocking him which stalls his developmentca lot

Jarry is in North America and is one of the top 30 ranked players not in the NHL via a few media lists. Sorokin is ranked higher, but there's a risk he may stay in Russia.

King Mapes

Sub to My YouTube Blocks_4_days
Feb 9, 2008
Edmonton
Jarry is in North America and is one of the top 30 ranked players not in the NHL via a few media lists. Sorokin is ranked higher, but there's a risk he may stay in Russia.

Ya but there's a risk Jarry won't be a starter until he leaves Pittsburgh. I'd take a gamble on someone without much competition and ranked higher over a guy who has arguably the best goalie under the age of 25 on the team

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad