MI retired Nick Saban
Dec 10, 2007
Bathory, GA
i

montreal

Go Habs Go
Mar 21, 2002
www.youtube.com
I could see the phillies trying to go for it as they seem to have money to burn, if I'm not mistaken they kept the most minor league players on their roster and have shown in the past they will spend stupid money.

As for the extra innings, I usually get Milb.tv every year and while I hated it at first as a stupid gimmick, it does make things kind of entertaining.

Prominence Problem

"Some may never live, but the crazy never die."
Sponsor
Dec 14, 2002
Blue Jay Way..
I could see the phillies trying to go for it as they seem to have money to burn, if I'm not mistaken they kept the most minor league players on their roster and have shown in the past they will spend stupid money.

As for the extra innings, I usually get Milb.tv every year and while I hated it at first as a stupid gimmick, it does make things kind of entertaining.

Haven't the Phillies just had a lot of positive test lately? No guarantee you'll recover from covid-19.

It will be crazy to see players pulled out of games last minute because they tested positive.

AtlantaWhaler

Thrash/Preds/Sabres
Jul 3, 2009
I think Manfred and the way this entire thing has been handled has been complete garbage and has permanently damaged the game.

Having said that.....YES!!!! Good Lord, I'm ready.

Marc the Habs Fan

Nov 30, 2002
Longueuil

Good luck with that, Jim.

And MLB has a problem. Maybe the 14 day quarantine will be lifted by the start of the season but right now, the Marlins or Rays traveling to NY to play games against the Mets or Yankees is not feasible.

Mr Fahrenheit

Valar Morghulis
Oct 9, 2009

Good luck with that, Jim.

And MLB has a problem. Maybe the 14 day quarantine will be lifted by the start of the season but right now, the Marlins or Rays traveling to NY to play games against the Mets or Yankees is not feasible.

Need fan noise to cover up the trash can or whistling or whatever teams plan to do

IceColdOx

Jan 29, 2019
Watertown, NY
I think Manfred and the way this entire thing has been handled has been complete garbage and has permanently damaged the game.

Having said that.....YES!!!! Good Lord, I'm ready.

When you make Gary Bettman look good..

I honestly don't want to play. My Mariners are trash. I was hoping to finish tied for the best record.

JeremyTB

Mar 16, 2007
Speaking of the Astros are teams going to forget that they are cheaters? Has the hatred died down due to this virus taking over the world?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad