OT: Places to Watch Playoff Hockey in Calgary

Kessley Snipes*

Hey Flames Fans

I am moving to Calgary in a few days and will be temporarily without Cable/Internet. I was wondering if any of you could direct me to some Sports Bars in the Downtown area where I could likely watch the Maple Leafs games or any hockey for that matter next week. All suggestions are welcome

Thanks and I appreciate your help.

Flames Fanatic

Mediocre
Aug 14, 2008
Cochrane
Pretty much any bar in the city is a guarantee to be playing hockey games on the their TV's. If you're looking for good ones in particular, I enjoy Hudsons a lot.

flamer4life

Feb 22, 2012
Cowtown
Hey Flames Fans

I am moving to Calgary in a few days and will be temporarily without Cable/Internet. I was wondering if any of you could direct me to some Sports Bars in the Downtown area where I could likely watch the Maple Leafs games or any hockey for that matter next week. All suggestions are welcome

Thanks and I appreciate your help.

The tilted kilt on 17th ave is a great place, as well Hudson's tap house on 11th ave is another good place.

Hope that you enjoy our city and good luck to the leafs.

Kessley Snipes*

Yeah I know about Hudson's. Was hoping to see if you guys had any hidden gems outside of the traditional places that I could probably find on my own stumbling down 17 ave haha. Appreciate it though.

Rangediddy

The puck was in
Oct 28, 2011
Roosevelt, 17th ave 9th St.
Jameson's, 17th ave 12th St.
Melrose, 17th ave 6th St.
Watchman's, 17th ave 10th St. (shady shady)
Pig & Duke, 12th Ave 12th St. (Canucks bar)
Blind Monk, 12th Ave 9th St.

Shark Club off Deerfoot and Heritage Dr. would be good, they have like a 17 foot big screen and TVs everywhere.

Shanks North in Crowfoot or South on McLeod Trail by Southland Dr. Both big sports bars with lots of fun things to do (bowling, virtual and mini golf, arcades etc.)

InfinityIggy

Zagidulin's Dad
Jan 30, 2011
Roosevelt, 17th ave 9th St.
Jameson's, 17th ave 12th St.
Melrose, 17th ave 6th St.
Watchman's, 17th ave 10th St. (shady shady)
Pig & Duke, 12th Ave 12th St. (Canucks bar)
Blind Monk, 12th Ave 9th St.

Shark Club off Deerfoot and Heritage Dr. would be good, they have like a 17 foot big screen and TVs everywhere.

Shanks North in Crowfoot or South on McLeod Trail by Southland Dr. Both big sports bars with lots of fun things to do (bowling, virtual and mini golf, arcades etc.)

I'd only go to the Shark Club if you want to be surrounded by 18 year old boys and girls. Other than that, these are good suggestions.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad